• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Bringers Books

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackmageAp

Awards
The year is 3053. People live their lives in piece with other races from across the galaxy. They live in anticipation of the new Time Traveling Technology, otherwise known as 3T. The people have been told that the only thing that needs to be fixed with the 3T, is the complications with coming back from the past or future to the present, and the problems of carrying people from the other parts of the past with the to the further past. It truly has made the world an exciting place to be in right now. Even archaeological advances have made the world an exciting place to be in.

An Archaeologist named Nathan Gotalguy has recently found a book with the name "Bringer Book Issue IV" has been found next to a pile of ashes which have been determined to be the other books of the series. Nathan once said in an interview that the books could contain many different spells of the ancient times, if such a thing could exist. Nathan also promised that he'd do anything he could in order to get the other books and find the meaning of why these books were made. In recent news, he has kept true to his promise.

In more recent news, Nathan has been reported to have been the first human to try out the 3T, but unfortunately without anyone's consent but his own. Security cameras had recently come to find that he had broken in with a book and a backpack, along with an employee (who is now in a comatose). The employee had operated the system, and set it back somewhere in the medieval times. No one knows if he's doing this for the good of man kind, or if perhaps he has his own motives for gathering the books. All the scientists know right now, is that he needs to be stopped and retrieved, before he might change the future somehow. The 3T scientists have dispatched a special crew in order to get this man back, and are hoping that it can all be done without anything bad happening.

Hello everyone, it's me, back from the dead once again. To those of you reading this who have been in an Rp of mine, or have had me in one of theirs, I apologize for my absence. It's been awhile, so I hope to come back in with something good. But that's not what this thread is for now is it? Now I'm not 100% how everything in the RP section is working now, but I believe I need to post something like this here, and once people sign up, then put the story up in the Original Roleplay.

Your Roles: Well, I decided that you can be 1 of three groups.
1) Future Heroes: The people originally selected in order to retrieve this man and bring him back.
2) Inbetween Heroes: People that were accidentally pulled from different parts of the past that are inbetween the Future and Medieval times.
3) Past People: These are people that join your quest that live in the medieval times.

+Rules+
1)Your weapons depend on the time that you came from.
2) Be warned, if you wish to use magic, you must be from the past.
3) Species of a different sort, may only be from the future. You must put what the race is, and a brief description of how they came to Earth.
4)No powerplaying, you should know that by now.
5)No GMing either, that's just annoying.
6)Romance is fine, but nothing that would happen in bed, okay?
7)Have some fin after putting the password "I do enjoy a good book in the morning."

+Template+
Name:
Race:(If from future)
Race Skills:(Same)
Weapon:(Don't forget, depends on time period)
Magic Skills:(If from past)
Description:(Picture is fine, but please try and use words as well)
Personality:(More than just five words please)
Bio:(Doen't have to be big if you don't want to reaval too much now, but make it decent)
Extra:(Anything else you can think of ^_^)

Now, if anyone asks me to put up a better description, I'd be happy to put it up. I'm just going with what I thought was necessary for the sign ups. Anything else that needs changing, please do tell me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for many people ^_^.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back