• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The best fighting game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the best fighter

• Soul Calibur/Soul Blade(aka Soul Edge) serise

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Tekken serise

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • King of Fighters series

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Guilty Gear series

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Bloddy Roar series

• Street Fighter series

• Mortal Kombat 1 to 3

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfate

Well I'm not usre if 2D and 3D games are comparable, but my vote goes to Guilty Gear series. Even if you say it's not the best 2D fighter, you at least have to admit that the soundtrack to the games are always great.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Square Ninja said:
Tekken doesn't require finesse. It only requires memorization of extremely long combos.

Yeah, it hard to remember all of that. I like playing that because, it actually takes skillz.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Square, compared to all the other games listed it is the only one where you need to learn combos and grabs to win in the fights, the others you just have to button mash.Memorization you can do but how did you find all those uber-long combos, I had to find them when I played through the game.

In tekken 2 i actually destroyed a controller because of the final boss on hard, that was when i realized i shouldn't button mash.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
You do realize that the button-mashing arguement can be made against nearly every fighting game, right? Bushido Blade and its spiritual successors are the only exceptions of sorts that I can think of.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Square Ninja said:
You do realize that the button-mashing arguement can be made against nearly every fighting game, right? Bushido Blade and its spiritual successors are the only exceptions of sorts that I can think of.

wasnt bushido blade made by se? i hated it a little because if someone hitted you on your legs your gonna have to crawl or if someone hit your arms then your gonna have to use the other one

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
I have played a number of the games listed and also DOA, which wasn't listed. I chose Soul Calibur personally since i enjoy it much more than any other series. But thats my personal preference. I'd like to try that Bushido blade and the guilty gear games also, just to see what they're like.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Dead or Alive seriously needs to be put on the list. I guess out of the ones on there, I'd say Mortal Kombat 1- 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back