• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Battle to end Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Upon hundreds or thousands of years ago were ten warriors possesing magical armour. They were all going to use their armour to bring the world to a very peaceful state. This was a brilliant plan until one day one of the warriors decided to go off on his own and do what ever he wanted, mostly being to torment people. After he left four of the others warriors went to find him and soon enough all five of them were tormenting innocent souls. With this being known the other five stayed faithful to their promise of a peaceful world, but to do this they would have to risk their bodies to get rid of the others. The war between the two has went on for several hundred years with the armour being passed down from generation to generation.

After several hundred years the war has become unknown to most, until one day the armour shows up once again. This being the first time it has ever skipped a generation to the younger ones has provened to force more difficulty onto the warriors. Not having as much wisdom as the older warriors the new ones would have to finish this war on their own, with their newly discovered magical armour. The armour being able to control different types of elements would prove to be helpful or deadly in the battle for peace.

Rules:
The general rules apply
try not to post to much for i won't be on on weekends or the days i have to work.

Good:
Light: Thaniloan
Water:
Fire:
Earth:
Darkness:

Bad:
Light:
Water:
Fire:
Earth:
Darkness:

Template:
Name:
Good or Bad:
Element:
Weapon:
Apperance:
Bio:

Mine:
Name: Zieth Comacoda
Good or Bad: Good
Element: Light
Weapon: The sword in the pic.
Apperance: http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warrior2zino8.png
Bio: Zieth grew up with his abusive, alcoholic father. He always took the abuse his father threw at him until one morning when he awoke he discovered a scar on his hand was glowing and the closer he moved to his closet the brighter it got. When he opened his closet he found very light armour that was impenitrable. Upon discover he remembered one of his ancestor's journal that was laying around his room somewhere telling him that the armour gave magical powers to the owner and he needed to find the others to save the world. So after he put the armour on under his clothes he set out to find the others and never return to that house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back