• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Battle of Rune Midgard- An Ragnarok Online RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

In the Kingdom of Rune Midgard exists many powerful warriors and monsters. For a time, there was a balance between the two rivaking powers. This all changed however, when the Legendary Valkyrie appeared. She was neither evil or good and helped all that came to her.
At first, she aided the human warriors of Rune Midgard but the monsters soon learned of her existence. In a raid of Rune Midgard's capital city, Prontera, the monsters came across the Valkyrie. They used her abilities to gain enough power to completly overthrow the Rune Midgard Kingdom and all upcoming warriors were killed on site because of the fear that one may become strong enough to take back the Kingdom.
Two years have passed since that time and the monsters' leader, The Dark Lord, reigns surpreme with his two right hand men, Baphomet and Zealoutus. The people of Rune Midgard have accepted their fate to be enslaved by the monsters for all time and no one challenges the monsters' strength for fear of death.Though it looks grim, a group of surviving Novices come across the Legendary Valkyrie seeking help and are granted strength. What they do from there reflects directly on the future of Rune Midgard and possibly the world.

You are those novices and you can become any job you like. 18 People may join but if you want to still join after the limit, you may join as a NPC(IE. a shopkeeper or innkeeper). If you would like to see a list of jobs, go here http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/game/jobintro.asp
(If you have questions about the classes, feel free to PM me)

------Rules------
-No Godmodding
-No One liners
-Romance is allowed(but not getting into people's bed okay?)
-You cannot kill off other Rpers unless you have permission to do so
-Please be literate
-Do have Fun!

Type "Oh Holy One" if you have read all of the above in your character template right before you write it

----Template----
Name:
Job: (you'll be a novice when you start)
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice: (plz make it suitable to your job, ask me if you arent sure about something)
Bio:

(I'll post my bio shortly after this)

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Oh holy one..."well..this sucks"

----Template----
Name: Cocona Enna
Job: knight
Appearance: blue long hair,which fits her cute face,she'll trap any boss with some evil skills.
Weapon of Choice: masamune
Bio: a young high levelled knight,she's quite evil while she mad.But when she's in a good mood...she won't even hurt a poring...>.<Her parents are priests in Prontera church...she always go to there in case of emergency.

Dark_S,start whenever you're ready..but i'll be idle for ten days starting from next monday,and i'll be idle again in early June.

Dark_StarX

(I am exepmt from the rule because I started this)

Name: Azyo Hiroshito
Job: Assasin
Appearance: silver short hair, and deep emerald green eyes. Wheres the traditional Assasin Garb
Weapon of Choice: Two Katars
Bio: Can be cold and is always striaghtforward when it comes to most things. He lived in total isolation before meeting up with the other novices. He becomes an Assasin when the group travel to Morroc.

WisdomMaster13

Oh Holy One

Name: Ortis Valex
Job: Crusader.
Appearance: Blond hair that reaches his right below the ear. He has red eyes and has a single scar on his cheek. He is about 6 feet tall, wears a dark golden brown shirt with a light brown vest on top of it, and he has black pants. He also has a Belt for his sword that is gold with black runes all around it.
Weapon of Choice: Long Sword(Bonze Blade and Brown leather on the handle.)
Bio:He comes from a family of High level crusaders and dreams of becoming one but when they attacked the kingdom his whole family was slain and now has a thirst for vengence.

Last edited:

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
Oh Holy One

Name: Reyxel
Job: Assassin
Appearance: White hair that fits his mysterious face, dull blue eyes with a speck of crimson in the middle. He often wears a plain brown shirt with a thin jacket over.
Weapon of Choice: ((I'd prefer dagger sinXs.. juss how i use to play them)) Two House Augers (Ice picks)
Bio: Born and raised in Morroc, his main priority was to steal to survive. Taught from various Thieves, he has learned the ways of those who commit. Parents have been killed in the Orc Crusade. His last sibling was killed by a group of Knights, which he now despises.

Twilight power

"Oh Holy One"

Name:Uchicha Sasuke
Job: Ninja/Assasain
Appearance:Black hair and blue jacket.
Weapon of Choice: Kunai's and Shuriken
Bio:Seeks revenge on the monsters for slaughtering his parents.

Last edited:

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Can we doubleplay? if we can,i'll play as an archer.

Name:Rurupe Anya
Job:wishing to be an archer,she's a bad trainee...
Appearance:Black hair,black eyes,black shirt,black skirt,...everything BLACK!!!!
Weapon of Choice:bows,of course.Or change it a bit...BOWGUNS!!!
Bio:Very naughty...yes,very naughty indeed...one of the first members of the guild...she loves to entertain....by "not entertaining"...She looks innocent, but when a baphometh comes near...there comes "magnum break"...
teached by her daddy,she can't even be called a novice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back