• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 8 Disney Worlds that imo will be in KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pou92

1. Hercules (Confirmed)
2. Tangled (Confirmed)
3. Big Hero 6 (Confirmed)
4. Toy Story (Confirmed)

5.Treasure Planet
The film isn't very well known, but it has a cult following and it's very requested for KH3.
The fact that 2 of the Disney IPs (BH6 and Tangled) directed by Roy Conli are in, makes Treasure Planet even more likely.

6.Wreck-it-Ralph
One of the heavy hitters of the Revival era, the film is very popular and it was very well recived among viewers.
The world has a very unique setting that i'm sure Nomura will be interested in, also they can have the 2 party members mechanic in this world with Ralph/Venellope.

7.Frozen
I have to say why? Disney's most succefull film ever, it has a massive following worldwide, specially in Japan.
Also it has a unique setting, it's pretty much guaranteed.

8.Zootopia
Zootopia is one of Disney's most succefull films, it's actually their 2nd most succefull film with over 1,000,000,000$.
The film is recent (Early 2016), however i think SE might have time to include it, specially if they did BH6 in 2015 when the movie was december 2014.
The films has a big-sized fanbase in the internet and it has two party members; Jude/Nick.

Muke

whatever
Awards
How do you know that? huh
It's been revealed in an interview that the last world they decided on was Big Hero 6 (released in 2014), which was announced back in D23 2015. Zootopia released in 2016.

Pou92

It's been revealed in an interview that the last world they decided on was Big Hero 6 (released in 2014), which was announced back in D23 2015. Zootopia released in 2016.

I'm very sad now, Zootopia was my most wanted...

robotman

I think that it'll be:

1. Hercules (Confirmed)
2. Tangled (Confirmed)
3. Big Hero 6 (Confirmed)
4. Toy Story (Confirmed)

5. Frozen - I think it's obvious...
6. Wreck it Ralph - I think it would definitely fit the vibe and I'd like to see it.
7. (Another returning old planet or Atlantis)
8. (Another returning old planet)

The optional world will 99% be Winnie the Pooh.

I also think that The Jungle Book or Star Wars might have a chance of being in it even though I don't think that they fit the game.

Also how do you know that there will only be 8 Disney worlds o_O?

ghostwarmen

Awards

Also how do you know that there will only be 8 Disney worlds o_O?
No one knows. Since 12 Disney worlds were in KH2 (counting Timeless River and 100 Acre Wood), the max Disney worlds we can have is 11, but I'm betting we'll have around 10 or so.

robotman

No one knows. Since 12 Disney worlds were in KH2 (counting Timeless River and 100 Acre Wood), the max Disney worlds we can have is 11, but I'm betting we'll have around 10 or so.

Yeah, I think that it'll either be 9 or 10.

Pokie

So that means no Moana. Sucks, that movie would've worked so strongly. Not counting on Lilo and Stitch, because I heard that Japan hates Lilo.

BluePikmin11

Awards
Where is the source for this Big Hero 6 last world deal? No one has given me a real source about this.

vangerme

Website
listography.com
Frozen is totally happening, and I think the party members will be Anna, Olaf and Kristoff. I could see a heartless-possessed Elsa being a really cool boss, and then maybe Hans being the final boss.

Wreck-It-Ralph is likely.

I don't think Treasure Planet will happen though, but it would be cool to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back