• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 5th Pillar (PLZ JOIN >_<)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

~ The 5th Pillar ~ \Storyline/

It is said when the land of Furtorne was first created was it given the gifts of the elements to govern and control. These elements were positioned in different climates and regions all over the land of Furtorne in the form of 4 pillars, each of witch holding a different key in the power of the elements; Earth, Wind, Fire, Water.

The Water Pillar, a sign of hope of everlasting bounty now lies in the city of Kikokyu, a rich and prosperous city that lies next to coast. Kikokyu is a port city, and is constantly full of travelers and citizens alike that stop along from the oceans to trade and lodge. For as long as anyone can remember the inhabitants of Kikokyu have thrived off of the water that fluently pours from the Water Pillar.

The Earth Pillar, a sign of power and wisdom. This Pillar lies in the city of Lindune. This city is surrounded by mountains and rocky formations of earth. Lindune is more of an army base than anything, and most people live in the villages surrounding the city of Lindune and its great walls. It is rumored that the Earth Pillar located in the heart of Lindune forms over 10 mountains every year, making Lindune not only a place of power, but also a place of defense.

The Wind Pillar, a sign of calmness and song lies within the region of Mgzuchi. This region of Furtorne is covered with greenery, flowers, forest and windmills for as long as the eye can see. Many young people are undoubtly attracted to this place, making it a popular spot for weddings and young life. Many say that the Wind Pillar pushes the clouds over the land of Furtorne.

The Fire Pillar, a sign of vengeance and burning desire lies within a much different place than the rest of the Pillars, a place where no city or human life can proceed to live. This place is known as Rashou, the Volcanic Valley. While not much is known about the Fire Pillar, it is said that it leaks Molten Lava upon the valley making room for new and better regions to form.

Little do the people of Fourtorne know there lies yet another Pillar, one of death, evil, and chaos. This Pillar located right under the eyes of Furtorne has been placed in the caves of the forest of Hikochi, a large and deep forest that stretches for miles and miles across the northern region of Furtorne. Those brave enough to venture through this forest never stay long enough to find out what contents lie within. The 5th Pillar was created to be a means of destruction if the people of furtorne were ever to misuse the elements. Now someone has awoken this Dark Pillar and now the beasts spew from its very exisistence and plunder through the land searching to destroy all 4 pillars and bring an end to the land of Furtorne.

Your Role in this RP is to bond together ad put an end to the Dark Pillar, to do so you will need to venture from region to region and find clues that are etched in the side of each of the 4 Pillars, only when all 4 clues are put together can you locate the resting place of the Dark Pillar.

Each Character will start out in the city of Kikokyu (Bearer of the Water Pillar) although they can be born ect. in a different place. Feel free to create the world in your hands and make your own villages and cities in the land of Furtorne if you want.

TEMplate
----------
Name:
Birthplace: (can be made up city/town)
Weapon: (only 2)
Allegiance: (Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Dark)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Theme Song: (You should know what this means)
----------

(Unless listed below please PM me your template to join)

DONT.pm.TO.join
=============
Obliviongirl13
Zexion the Master
Prodigy Keyblade
i dont know
Heartless Whisper
Nightfire
Destati
=============

Last edited:
C

Crasendolls

Name: Abigor (Seigfried)
Birthplace:his body where the fifth piller now stands. His spirit has been around since the creation of the heavens
Weapon: The luciferian Sword
Allegiance Dark
Personality: Well mannered and calm but a feirce warrior and ultimately a melevolent devil
Bio: When the gods first created forturne they laid down the foundation for the five pillers. The first four (water, fire, wind, earth,) where placed with no gaurdian seing as how mankind would gaurd it with there hearts and there faith. But the fifth piller needed a gaurdian. If it were discovered man would destroy it trying to rid the world of its eil when in truth evil is the only thing that brings people together in unity. The demon Abigor was first choice. He lead the armys of hell he was a great warrior able to kill any mortal with a single sweep. Abigors Corperal form was blessed with immortality. But as the mellenia went on protecting the piller from the light that man had created and kept growing drained his power. At the base of piller he placed a dragon that he could not defeat by himself it could only die by mortal hands. He now is trying to dim this light so he may grow stronger. And destroy the piller so he can return to his home and ounce again take up his throne next to lucifer.
Theme Song: Wish I had an angel

I don't know

Name: Daivat
Birthplace: Lindune
Appearance:http://www.altoentertainment.com/gallery/animation/r/record-of-lodoss-war/n-000035-im-000607.jpg (Thinner chesplate, and smaller gloves)
Weapon: Crossbow, and Celtic War Sword.
Allegiance: Earth
Personality: Daivat is a head-strong young fellow, but respectful.. towards the people he thinks deserves respect.
Bio: Daivat was born in the city of Lindune, surrounded by a strict family, and people as he was the mountains. Daivat completely disliked his daily life, but one thing that he in Lindune was the mountains, he saw it as a way to rid himself of the tight grip of authority around him, that may have been the only reason why he stayed in that city. However, time took toll on the young man, and at age 18 he left his family, for a more free, and adventurous life. When he heard of the city Kikokyu, he knew this was what he was looking for, he went to the port city, and has been living there ever since he was 18.

ooc: Do we also need an appearance?

Last edited:

Rage

ouch, yep i forgott that. go ahead and add an appearance and i'll add it to the template.

Name: Rage Kuraine
Birthplace: Kikokyu
Weapon: Same as pic
Allegiance: Water
Appearance: http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/144/dg483oe.jpg
Personality: Rage is a pretty stubborn guy, although once you get by that he can be very understanding and virtous.
Bio: Being born in the city of Kikokyu made for a busy life, and Rage had such that. Rage's father spent most of his time sailing to different lands to collect goods and such, and was rarely home, making Rage grow fond of his mother. Rage spent much of his time scurrying through the streets and meeting new people that often visisted through the city. His mother, of course, was against this and tried to protect her son by sending him to a defense training school located just out of Kikokyu. By age 15 Rage had already become an admirable warrior. At Age 17 Rage entered his 1st battle with the new beast that ravaged the land, he became aware of there strength and determination to complete whatever they had been sent to Furtorne to do. Rage stands under the military force of Kikokyu's militia and resides within the walls of Kikokyu.

Last edited:

Rage

Yeah, sry, i want to get at least 2 more members before we start if possible *goes off searching*

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Name: Sinara
Birthplace:Mgzuchi
Weapon: Twin blades and wind magic.
Allegiance:Wind
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Lilim_Kiss.jpg
Only without the wings.
Personality: Calm and sweet type of person as is her element.
Bio: Sinara was taught by her father how to become an admirble (sp?) warrior, he taught her how to be calm in battle and not to allow her emotions to take over. Her mother died when she was only two so she remembers very little of her apart from her voice which was always sweet and calming whenever she spoke. She inherited the same manner of speech and voice and her father lets her train the horses he breeds. They live on a ranch and also own a restaurant in the city which her father sometimes goes to manage leaving her alone on the ranch.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ok im here rage

name: vareon
born: kikokyu
weapon: longbow
allegiance: fire
personality: if he starts somthing he is going to go with it till the end.
appearance: military issued archer pl8 suit. jet black shaggy hair, one green eye one grey eye, bout 5'7 tall.
bio: he just turned 18 and he entered the military on his birthday. despite his family history in sword fighting, he chose to take up archery. ever since the day he turned 5 he has been training with his bow. after his father joined the military, he became more influenced then ever to join. but the day his father did not return he was heartbroken. he has been searching for any sign of his father ever since. he was told that his father had been killed in a battle buthe knew deep down that his father was not dead.

Rage

ooc: alright, we can start now, thanks to all that joined....i'l make my 1st post tomorrow, its too late right now. 5 a.m. here lol and i can barely hold my head up.

I don't know

ooc: I hardly know what to do...

Daivat looked at the embers in the fire fizzle out, and pop. He felt somewhat ignorant or not putting the fire out before he slept, it was surprising to him that there wasn't a forest fire while he was asleep. He climbed up to the top of the mountain he looked at the villages spreaded across the region, and most importantly Kikokyu. This reminded him that he needed to come from the mountain today, he spent the last three days here, and probably didn't smell like fresh roses. He picked up his crossbow and sword, as he examined each one he muttered," Four owls, one wolf, and a snake." He walked halfway down the mountain and noticed a flowing river not to shallow and not too deep, he could actually rinse himself from the odor,"That's convenient." He put both of his items by the shore and jumped in, he swam in the river for about twenty minutes, he grabbed the ground of the shore and lifted himself up, he was drenched head to toe, but didn't smell. He continued to walk down and got to Kikokyu in two hours, he walked in the city dry, but still a bit drenched. He seemed ind of out of place in the city, but many didn't consider it much since so many ports, and seas were there.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
vareon sat quitly by the shore. he watched the ships come into and out of the ports. he didnt know why he was there exactly but it felt like the right place to be. it was the very place where his father had given him his bow. it was the first place he came to when his father did not return home."why am i even here" he yelled" why couldn't it have been me instead of him i dont want go on alone. i only wanted to be with you dad....i have nothing left. you were my only reason for living what now?" he thought deeply to himself " vareon hurry you must get home! i passed your house this morning and nobody was home!" a mysterious stranger had appeared beside him" hurry!" vareon picked himself up and ran as fast as he could. vareon returned home to find the house wrecked. his mother and sister were gone. all that he had in life had been taken away from him." why!" he screamed at the sky " what have i done to deserve this.... i have done nothing." sat down on the couch , ready to cry." i have failed you father! why did you think i could do this alone. i couldn't. i have failed you. now becuase of my own stupidity mother and sarah are gone! i dont even know what i should do. i am sorry father." vareon gathered his things and set out not knowing where he was going he didn't want to be near anything that reminded him of his failure. so he set out down the street going anywhere but here. he finaly came to the center of town to a big pillar. he sat down by the fountain that had been built. " hey!" he called out to a passer by" you wouldn't happen to be leaving the city would you." the guy just walked away. another one followed him"hey!" vareon called out, the same question. he would continue to do this all night untill no one was there but him. he then lay to go to sleep. prepared to do the same thing tommorrow.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara was heading towards Kikouyo for a trip. She was on her horse Midnight. her father needed her to take care of some buisness about the inn which was located in Kikouyu. "Lets go Midnight we need to be back in a fortnight" She whispered to her horse and stroked her mane before urging her into a gallop.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Name: Alexander Raimas
born Kikokyu
Weapon: HookSwords (http://www.martialart-superstore.co.uk/ishop/images/966/tigerhooks.jpg) and water magic
Allegiance: Water
Appearance: Alexander if a more modern picture is needed, just say so.
Personality: Very open and trusting. A calm exterior hides years of rage.
Bio: Alexander did not start life wishing to become a warrior. He wanted a nice, quiet life, a peaceful one near the water. However, this was not his family's wishes and he was forced to learn to fight. His weapons, the hookswords, have all the cpabilities of a cane, sword and dagger in one. His movement are very fluid, resembling those of the water he loves,=.
Theme Song: Heavens a Lie by Lacuna Coil

Last edited:

I don't know

Daivat walked to the central of the city and slumped down on a bench, watching the water move by the wind and the sun's light reflecting off of it. This made him break out into a small smile, just wondering all that could be in the water and beyond it, he wished he could find all that was their, he wish he could see everything in this world, but few people have experienced that in their lifetime. But he felt a bit home sick when he looked out at the water too, it actually made him realize what he left back in Lindune, just to come here, he actually started to think of what he did now.

ooc: I couldn't think of anything else, so I went into detail about him sitting on a bench...

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: sorry i know that was kinda a depressing begining.but it will get better.

the next morning vareon awoke. "whoah" he moaned " hmm wonder if anything will change today." he picked up his thing's and headed towards the gate. "maybe i'll have more luck here" he thought so he sat down and started to think about waht he could do now that he was alone. with nothing left to lose. on the edge. anything was possible now.he wondered down to the peir to see what was being brought in and out. he managed to find a few sack's of bad straw. so he took them down to the shore , where he uased them to practice with his bow some more. with every shot his aim became better. he suddenly heard a loud screaming sound it sounded like a like a woman screaming. the scream was very loud it could be heard all over tha city probably. vareon turned and ran to see what was the matter.it was a thug. he was holding the woman hostage. there were already several people there and a couple with there weapons drawn. vareon thought about what he could do. suddenly he spotted a stair case leading up to a roof.he could here the men screaming at the thug" put the dagger down."
the thug luaghed " who are you to give me order's" vareon ran up the stairs. to the roof and aimed. this was it. the rush he had been looking for in his life. as he released the string and the arrow took off, it was like time slowed down. he could see the arrow streaming through the air. and then there was a cracking sound. as the arrow hit the thug drilling straight into his fore head. the thug dropped the knife and fell he hit the ground with a loud thump. vareon stood up on the roof the men with weapon's turned around. they saw who had shot the thug. and then there was cheering. a big croud had gathered by this time people were clapping and cheering. as he reached the bottom of the stairs he was greeted by the woman who had been held hostage." thank you" she yelled. the men put there weapon's away and patted vareon on the shoulder. "good job kid."
"i could get used to this" he thought. he then turned to the croud that had gathered "thank you" he screamed" it was nothing really." when the croud had finaly departed he took a deep breath and walked back to the shore. to practice with his bow .

Rage

OOC: sry for the wait everyone......damn past couple days have been crowded.

It Had been nearly a year sine his fathers dissapearance across the sea, but Rage didnt seem to mind since he barely knew him. His new post at Kikokyu was a favorable one, and no longer did he have to worry about his fort getting food for the winter.

Rage let out soft sigh as he climbed the stiars passed the water pillar. The very water that spewed from it seemed to be neverending, and flowed and glistened with its purity. Many people tossed coins into the depth's of the pillars water believing that one day a wsih would be granted. Rage had been summoned for an urgent calling, but put it off as him probabaly receiving night duty at the wall. Pushing the huge white doors to the main building open, Rage was revealed to a line of soldiers, each of wich were dressed in shiny armor and had the crest of the moon on there right shoulder. Rage suddenly felt more nervous and not as relaxed as he made his way down the center. At front stood the general of Kikoyu's militia, his name was Leo Kuraine, and was a very honorable man. "Where have you been Rage....i summoned you hours ago with an urgent message." Said Leo as Rage sheeplishly walked up. "Anyways...the men you see before you have been granted from Lindune....they are here to help us with the coming invasion..." Leo said as he peered over the lines of soliders. "Invasion....what are you talking about uncle." Rage said as his eyes gleemed with confusion. "Suposidely a village not far from Kikokyu was attacked and burned to the ground.....rumor says there heading here, this time with a huge mass of beast...." Leo said replying to Rage. Rage simply looked over the men as a question stirred through his mind, this question had been puzzling him for quite some time. "Damnit....i wonder who leads these beast....there not smart enough to act on there own, yet they always seem to be well organized in packs." Rage said in a half whisper. Leo simply glanced over at him and shrruged a shoulder. "We will sound the warning bells when the sun begins to set....they have a tendancy to atack around that time...i wont have time to tend to the militia during the invasion, so i ask of you to lead them Rage." Leo said as he walked off into another room. Rage tried to yell something but nothing came out, and he was left there with a frozen look of shock.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara arrived in Koukoyo much earlier then expected. Midnight had moved at a reamrkebley fast pace and she was proud of her horse to that. She led Midnight to a small stables where she could rest and headed towards her fathers inn.

C

Crasendolls

yeah me too its not that im in alot its that ive been loosing interest in role playing in general im kind of losdig my inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back