• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 3 new KH game's connection Spoilers/ Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliCubano

As I was doing research on the new KH games I found out that Xion is a part of Sora's memorys. Which got me thinking she could be an unbirth. An unbirth could be part of someone's memories. And since they're technically not born thats why they're called unbirths. Also in KH coded the journal entry says somthing like " you must free them of their tourment, it could be talking abot unbirths and the the fact that they're not supposed to be born. Its only a theory, though.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
that Xion is a part of Sora's memorys.

Created by Xemnas in case Sora turns out to be useless to the organization

Which got me thinking she could be an unbirth.

Then why is she the only one?
An unbirth could be part of someone's memories.
So why doesn't their name reflect what their made of
Heartless= hearts
Nobody= Body

Also in KH coded the journal entry says somthing like " you must free them of their tourment, it could be
talking abot unbirths and the the fact that they're not supposed to be born.
Then why haven't we seen any unbirth before this moment. And why free the unbirth? And what is tormenting them.

CaliCubano

I could be that in BBS all the unbirths were defeated or put back were they belong

Then Xemmnes started temporing with unbirths again (Xion) and unbirths could come back in kh3 which is why mickey must free them from their tourmnet

what is tourmenting them could be the fact that their not suppose to exist

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I could be that in BBS all the unbirths were defeated or put back were they belong

Then Xemmnes started temporing with unbirths again (Xion) and unbirths could come back in kh3 which is why mickey must free them from their tourmnet

But I thought it was confirmed that ALL the Unbirths are gone by the start of KH1.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Xion isn't an Unbirth. She's a puppet.
And yes, all Unbirths disappear at some point in BBS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xion isn't an Unbirth. She's a puppet.
And yes, all Unbirths disappear at some point in BBS.

Just because something is gone does'nt mean it can never return. As long as the proccess that was used to originaly create the unbirths still remains then the unbirths can return.

For example, let's say that the heartless one day went extinct. Does this mean that the proccess to create a heartless is gone? Maybe not. If someone else years later repeated Xehanort's rersearch then the heartless would return.

Same goes for unbirths.

Lunar Sage

Just because something is gone does'nt mean it can never return. As long as the proccess that was used to originaly create the unbirths still remains then the unbirths can return.

For example, let's say that the heartless one day went extinct. Does this mean that the proccess to create a heartless is gone? Maybe not. If someone else years later repeated Xehanort's rersearch then the heartless would return.

Same goes for unbirths.
like anyone could really account for EVERY Heartless that exists

Allister Rose

French Lover

you make no sense...that would mean riku replica is also an unbirth.

also unbirths are all wiped out.

and no, i dont tihnk coded has anything to do with unbirths. its replaying kh1-Com

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Same goes for unbirths.
As far as we know, there's no Unbirths existing at the time. That might change in KH3 though.
I was just pointing out Xion isn't an Unbirth. For some reason, I can see Xemnas making Unbirths, but keeping it a secret. That I doubt though.

xDENLINx

Why isn't this in spoilers.

Man, I would be so angry at you right now if some other person hadn't already spoiled me -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back