• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That little white hand in the menu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want to see that little white hand again?

• No, it was so stupid.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, it was helpful.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Who seriously cares?

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep-Wonder

Was anyone else annoyed at that? I mean, do we really need its constant, condescending little pointing to tell us what we're selecting? In KH1, you had the ball of light, that was okay, not so... annoying and in-your-face. That hand looked so stupid...

Does anyone know if it shows up in Days or BBS? Do you guys want to see it again?

Muse

you look atrocious
Does it really matter? o.o;; It's just a way to make a selection. It's not like it's really all that important.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't really pay attention to it, so it's not really all that annoying to me. :v

Awards
various28_080225awk2.jpg

xDENLINx

You must get annoyed at some pretty pointless things if the tiny little hand in which had very little importance annoyed you...

And I lol'd so hard at that picture of that white hand lol

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Meh, I didn't really care to be honest, it's not like the hand was a fairy or something.... that godamn Navi.

[EDIT]

This is probably going to be reopened all things considered, and I know this is a place for general KH discussion. But some things are better left unsaid.

..see what I did there? :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back