• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That Disc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Organiztion14

Just A brief Question? What was that disc that open MCP secret doors. In one of AtW reports is said "Only one mystery remains".
How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle....
I thought that MCP didn't allow users to access the computer from the outside world. Is xemnas the one that control's the main MCP.
^^I NEED A GOOD ANSWER^^...

A

Aqua.

Just A brief Question? What was that disc that open MCP secret doors. In one of AtW reports is said "Only one mystery remains".
How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle....
I thought that MCP didn't allow users to access the computer from the outside world. Is xemnas the one that control's the main MCP.

Good Question. I'm not sure if it was after the scene where sora mess with the computer or before......

Y

Yannis

Yes. Xemnas is the one who made MCP so strong.

The door that appeared in the basement of Ansem´s castle is not seen in any KH.

TrueRoxas527

No.... the door in the basement of the castle.... the most likely answer would be at the bottom of that extremely long spiral staircase. The door is at the bottom which leads to the room of sleep... where Xemnas talks to the armour. But that might not be what he was talking about.
Obviously there is another secret basement to the castle, unless he's talking about a different castle.
Possibly TWTNW or Castle Oblivion. They are all possibilities. Castle Oblivion least likely because Riku was down there for a while.
The door that is in that report, is most likely never revealed in the game. It could even be a castle in the future games. Possibly even KH3.
But until then, we don't really know for sure if the door he was talking about is even in any games.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The MCP was created by Xehanort as a Security system. So, it orobably recognized Xehanort as AtW and it opened up the room of sleep for him.

A

Audo

Oh boy.
The room that Xemnas opens by Disc and passwords isn't "The Door" that Ansem was referring to. What Xemnas was opening in that scene was the way to the Apprentices' laboratory.

The Door Ansem was talking about is something completely different. He was talking about the door to Radiant Garden's heart that Xehanort had found when he was following a Heartless in the castle. Ansem questioned how he was able to open the door, because it's believed that only the Keyblade Wielders and the Heartless could open the doors (though it takes a long time for the heartless to get in). So Ansem was worried and didn't understand how Xehanort could have opened the door.

So, to sum up. Room Xemnas opens in FM = Laboratory.
Door Ansem talks about = Door to RG's heart.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Oh boy.
The room that Xemnas opens by Disc and passwords isn't "The Door" that Ansem was referring to. What Xemnas was opening in that scene was the way to the Apprentices' laboratory.

The Door Ansem was talking about is something completely different. He was talking about the door to Radiant Garden's heart that Xehanort had found when he was following a Heartless in the castle. Ansem questioned how he was able to open the door, because it's believed that only the Keyblade Wielders and the Heartless could open the doors (though it takes a long time for the heartless to get in). So Ansem was worried and didn't understand how Xehanort could have opened the door.

So, to sum up. Room Xemnas opens in FM = Laboratory.
Door Ansem talks about = Door to RG's heart.

Id like to see the heart of a world. i wonder what it looks like.

A

Aqua.

The MCP was created by Xehanort as a Security system. So, it orobably recognized Xehanort as AtW and it opened up the room of sleep for him.

But in the cut scence xemnas had his hood on and the camera spotted him and gave an alert then xemnas reacted and destroyed the camera. Then that's when he puts in the nobodylooking-Disc to access. So I wouldn't think that xemnas would destroy his own security if he wanted it to be lock. Xemnas remember's his memories base off his former self. So I would think that AtW put the code onto lock the room after zexion covince him to use it. Remember when you go in the Space Pardona in the computer and Tron askes you to find his user which was AtW, then sora says we defeated him longs ago then they relize's that it was an imposter, by his Heartless.

Last edited:
O

Organiztion14

But in the cut scence xemnas had his hood on and the camera spotted him and gave an alert then xemnas reacted and destroyed the camera. Then that's when he puts in the nobodylooking-Disc to access. So I wouldn't think that xemnas would destroy his own security if he wanted it to be lock. Xemnas remember's his memories base off his former self. So I would think that AtW put the code onto lock the room after zexion covince him to use it. Remember when you go in the Space Pardona in the computer and Tron askes you to find his user which was AtW, then sora says we defeated him longs ago then they relize's that it was an imposter, by his Heartless.

Okay I see now, that's why Sora was confused. It was because he had thought that he had defeated the real one......Okay, got it

Xarhas

King Mickey told Sora and the Gang that Ansem S.o.d was a fake, right?
And then Sora said that all of their work was for nothing.
Something like that, I haven't played KH2 for a while now.
I think it was Mickey.

C

CradosRock

I thought that as well. But it may seem as though it was after the fact

SleepyHeart

what if its the 14 member of the organization?!?!? to me it would make sense since there are rumours of the 14th member being aqua(not confirmed) and that armor on the floor that the member was talking to could be a connection to BBS.

M

Marluxia.light

what if its the 14 member of the organization?!?!? to me it would make sense since there are rumours of the 14th member being aqua(not confirmed) and that armor on the floor that the member was talking to could be a connection to BBS.

What?????? That doesn't even make since, because the 14th member already left the organization and Plus it was Xemnas that opened the doors because when he went into the room of sleep he was reffering to Aqua's armor as a long time friend........................................................................

SleepyHeart

What?????? That doesn't even make since, because the 14th member already left the organization and Plus it was Xemnas that opened the doors because when he went into the room of sleep he was reffering to Aqua's armor as a long time friend........................................................................

good point .... its been a while that i saw the vid. thanks for clear it up . :thumbsup:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Im still wondering why Xemnas reffered to her as an old friend.....that makes me think that Aqua COULD be the 14th.......:confused:

SleepyHeart

Im still wondering why Xemnas reffered to her as an old friend.....that makes me think that Aqua COULD be the 14th.......:confused:

exactly ..thats what I was trying to say but "Marluxia.light"(the post on topof the page) sort of made me feel that i was wrong. anyways i think xemnas did summtin to aqua( maybe 14th member) and said friend in a sort of a mocking way.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
exactly ..thats what I was trying to say but riku-keyblade sort of made me feel that i was wrong. anyways i think xemnas did summtin to aqua( maybe 14th member) and said friend in a sort of a mocking way.

Aqua would have to be the 14th for Xemnas to say shes his old Friend. Unless Xemnas was DS, but that seems pretty unlikely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back