• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

that computer that's counting the percentage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X DoubleSunday

I looked everywhere and I can't remember where I found it, but does anyone know what the comptuer voice is counting? like every so often it says like 73% and stuff. Is it saying how much of sora's memory is complete? I'm not s ure, I appreciate it guys! Thanks!

HeartofDestiny14

I don't know if you guys have read the Ansem report yet so you may not get this.

In the Ansem reports it explains how DiZ wants to find a way to convert hearts into data or something as such...?

So the percentage, I think, is him transfering Roxas into data, that way he can be fused back into Sora.

HeartofDestiny14

I remember reading something about Roxas being converted into data x_x oh well.

Well, Sora's memory makes more sense anyway, because the only time you see it is during Roxas's part of the game.

urutapu

Roxas WAS converted into data...in order to fuse him with Sora. >>; He was still "alive," though..he was inside the virtual Twilight Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back