• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS 2008: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this but I'll give it a try.

A few levels of the single-player game in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days were playable on the show floor here at TGS. From a mission select screen players choose from several worlds that are floating out in space. Once you've made your selection you jump into some 3D action RPG mayhem with one of several AI partners.The A button swings your keyblade but we found the attack to be a bit sluggish. Our hero, Roxas, also has the ability to double jump. Your AI partners seem to fare pretty well on their own. You can always hear their footsteps to tell where they are in relation to you. Tapping the R button willsnap the camera behind you. In open environments the camera doesn't pose a problem, but in narrow indoor corridors there were many occasions when we couldn't see where we were going or what we were attacking. Combat includes an auto-target mechanic. Nearby enemies will display a target icon and as long as you swing in their direction you'll hit them.Level 1 concluded with a boss fight against a giant suit of armor. He would perform a ground pound technique that would cause his vulnerable head to roll to the ground. The boss of the second area was a large, shadow bull thing who slammed the ground with his giant palms.

Spending quality timewith your friends seems to be a central theme in 358/2 Days. Roxas always has a partner fighting alongside him. After defeating the knight in level 1, Roxas and his pal Axel enjoyed a popsicle while overlooking the town. Disney had very little presence in the demo we played. At the very end oflevel 2, the Beast from Beauty and the Beast showed up.

Found it here.

AskMen.com - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days preview

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah this seems to be almost identical, if not identical to the Gamespot preview. Still, it may be new to some. I'm loving the sound of this game =).

Oh and you might want to remove one of your topics, you made two!

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hey, he only double posted because the two topics merged. Thus his two posts ended up next to eachother. Still, onto topic we go =).

Good to know the outer space thing is in!

-- Andy

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Mehh.. I've already read something really similar to this on either 1up (last night) or IGN. I recall finding one article dated 10/ 10 last night, that was very similar to the one you posted. I don't really know if it's been posted yet (I'm sure it has though.), but part of the 1up one was very similar to the excerpt you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back