• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS 2003(Previous Trailer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GenoX

in the TGS 2003 there is a scene with Belle dancing with beast in her yellow outfit. The thing is though that when this little 3 second scene rolls through they are goin through some of the other characters from the 1st KH. So what I am asking is that scene from KH or is for KH2. Also in the part where BHK sits atop the tower with his friend the thing he is holding is a trophy I am guessing from the tournament in Twilight Town(aint it the struggle or something like that). Well thats all

I know its old but I am just goin through everything a few times

diogo14

i think it is form KH2 because i don't remeber belle and beast dancing in KH... but maybe i'm wrong i don't know but i really think it is from kh2

Legalos

I know exaclty what he is saying, cause on the tv it showed belle dancing with beast in a scene for kh. But in the game I don't ever remember seeing it. But now in kh2 they show them dancing the same exact place and way as the did in the other trailer I was talking about. Hmm, I not sure, I always wondered. Did anywone see this? If so correct me please, or just tell me.

DJFirewolf

I believe you're talking about the trailer that shows the various characters from KH1 in the background of the one sky, one destiny poem. The scene that showed Belle and the Beast is taking place in Hollow Bastion when Belle is reunited with Beast. It was a cutscene in KH1 once you ascend the stairs in the library when you return to the castle. If anyone wants to see it without playing the game over again, PM me and i'll email you the cutscene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back