• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Test of Strength

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh_roxas_741

NO FLAMING!!!

Ehh... Well this just popped into my head when i was watching one of the end videos. Well, Mickey said, "You all did great!" like it was some sorta school test or something (don't flame that comment). And then when they got the letter from mickey in the very end, I thought that maybe the letter was telling them that The whole episode with Ansem, xamnas, orginazation, etc....was just a test to see if they were ready to fight the REAL enemy. Again please don't flame and i realize this will most likely never happen....so just give me your thoughts.

NO FLAMING!!!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No, it'll never happen. He was simply giving them congrats on doing well. As the oldest and wisest of the Characters, it's a great thing to have a compliment from him.

This would make it sound as if Mickey was behind ALL the events.

exile31

Mickey technically could have caused this whole thing by secretly telling Ansem to continue his experiments but that would never happen. Mickey would never put people in danger just to test someone's strength.

Kh_roxas_741

exile31 said:
Mickey technically could have caused this whole thing by secretly telling Ansem to continue his experiments but that would never happen. Mickey would never put people in danger just to test someone's strength.

That's true, but maybe the test was run by an even higher figure of authority, like Yes Sid. Also mickey could have just sent that note becasue he got the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back