• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Hair look like Xehanort's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTARY

Could they be the same person :eek:_O:
Or mabye they both buy their hair gell from the same moogle :toungesmile:
But seriously they look similar

2 other plasible theroies

By Daniel

I think Xemnas and Terra have some sort of connection. The Master Xehanort from the FM cut scene looks way to old to be Xehanort,Ansem the Wise's apprentenice. This probably leads to why Xemnas would personally recruit Roxas. Roxas has an uncanny resemblance to Ven. And I don't really think
Namine or Riku is the 14th member. I think Aqua is. She just never made her debut in the later games yet.

By hello

Master Xehanort is too old to be the Xehanort that was the appentice to Ansem the Wise. In the first Ansem Report in KHII, didn't it say that Ansem the Wise found Xehanort and say that he had lost all his memories? To me (and most people here), I think that when Terra, Aqua, and Ven fought with Master Xehanort, something happened that make Terra lose his memories, then when Ansem found him, he could only remember the name 'Xehanort' and used that name from then on. Then later when Xehanort became Xemnas of Organization XIII, Aqua decided to try and infiltrate into the Organization as a new member to get {Xemnas/Xehanort/Terra} back, but was probably defeated because the Organization found out her real motives. It might be odd to some people, but this makes sense to me.

Great idea's you 2 BTW

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I vote number two as well.

Either that, or the apprentice is a Xehanort imposter.

V

V.A.T.13

OR, DS = Xehanort we know....

...but if thats it, then why Terra look so much liek Xemmy-kins? D:
If they are brothers, that would suck.

...I'd still draw yaoi on the two, but it would still suck none the less. D:

Chupacabra

Could be possible since his hair is only shorter but I think white/silver is Xehanorts 'natural' hair color.. he's too young for his hair turning grey.. but if terra is like 18-20 years old that would probably fit but I think it's wierd that he's carrying a keyblade and Xehanort never had a keyblade

maybe they just run out of different hair-styles

shadow_of_light

i don't really know which one to agree with at this point, but since this happened 10 yrs. before kh1, there is absolutely no way it could be riku or namine. riku was too young and namine is the nobody of kairi. she was made pretty much about a year as far as the storyline goes.

jovjo003

Has anyone ever thought that Terra may NOT have a connection to Xehanort? Considering that he has supernatural powers as shown in the FM II movie, that he may have been capable of using them to look much younger and a bit like Terra. It may have occurred during their fight too. I mean, Nomura has fooled us a bit so far with our theories about future KH plotlines and characters, so maybe he could be pulling a trick on us about the look-a-like characters, even Ven and Roxas.

Xehanort: 17

Terra's Hair look like Xehanort's

So does mine, does that mean i'm Xehanort. you don't know... i probably am!!
Xehanort: MasteR of KeybLade!!

I think Xemnas and Terra have some sort of connection.

what type? maybe they wer Friends...

Master Xehanort is too old to be the Xehanort that was the appentice to Ansem the Wise.

what if MasteR Xehanort has the PoweR to reincarnate himself?

I think it is COMPLETELY POSSIBLE for Terra to be Xehanort.

i don't think Terra is Xehanort, my guess is more on the Dark SoldieR.
what do you think?

Woah!! this just hit me... what if Terra used the Dark PoweR and transformd to Xehanort and now is stuck in that form like Riku was? what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

My theory:

Remember Riku choosing Ansem-form so he could fight in realm of darkness?

When Terra´s eyes turn yellow in BBS, he maybe choose dark form, looking like Xenahort(ATW´s apprentice) so he could fight in realm of darkness or something..

I mean that Terra called himself Xenahort when he became ATW´s apprentice, just like Riku called himself Ansem. Do you understand this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back