• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Terra, though similar in appearance to Sora (for a reason >.>?) is most likely not Sora's father. In fact, I doubt Sora even knows his real parents. If Sora's mother in KH1 was really his birth mother, why wouldnt he care more about the fact that he's away from her throughout kingdom hearts one and two? I'm sure any other child of fourteen would miss their parents at least a little bit if they left home for an extended period of time. He's much more attached to Riku and Kairi than his mother. Even if Terra did turn out to be Sora's father (I hope it's Star Wars like if it's revealed xP), it wouldn't really be earth shattering in Sora's little world. I could easily see Sora and Riku being adopted, but I doubt that will ever really come up.

And Sora_621, Sig pictures should be a lot smaller. kthx.

Lunar Exorcist

i agree w/ ragnarok_77 about everything.

i don't think sora is blood-related to anybody in the game at all.in fact, i don't think we'll ever learn about sora's parents at all. they're just not that important in this game. not that i wouldn't like to know but i just doubt we'll ever find out. kingdom hearts is a game where kids rule and spend all day beating up grown-ups.

in my irrelevant opinion, sora just got mixed up in this mess b/c he was friends w/ riku and besides being a keyblade wielder has no other connections to the story. plz don't bash me but i rly feel that this is the truth.

he's such a little cutie though!

Jinsei

doubt we'll ever find out. kingdom hearts is a game where kids rule and spend all day beating up grown-ups.

Thats gotta be the crappiest attempt at generalizing the series I've ever seen...

On topic I think there might be some connection between the two whether its father or some other relative for many reasons.

Theres nothing to disprove that at all. Also just because a character or subject previously held no importance doesn't mean it'll stay irrelevant. Its a side story after all. They like to go back to things that seem unimportant and expand them.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
hmm. well as interesting as that might sound, I do not beleive that Terra, Ven, or Aqua have anything to do with Sora, Kairi, and Riku.

I don't think that Soras dad was realivant to the story, they would of made more hints in my oppion. ;]

all the parent relationships I don't agree with. Although, I do wonder sometimes what happen to Sora's dad... but it probably isn't relevant to the storyline.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
hmm. well as interesting as that might sound, I do not beleive that Terra, Ven, or Aqua have anything to do with Sora, Kairi, and Riku.

according to nomura Ven and roxas have something to do with one another and since roxas has something to do with sora ven has something to do with sora probably. nomura always lies anyways i swear i can't stand that man. >_<

danidef

Terra means 'earth'.
Riku means 'land'.

Aqua means 'water'.
Kairi means 'sea'.

Sora means 'sky'.
Ven means 'wind'.....Roxas is totally Ven.

danidef

i think the only one that _really_ looks kinda same is ven and roxas

zappopunk182

um about the whole same eyes thing... Terra's eyes change color.... like when they change to yellow...?... like the bad guys.... and im pretty sure ive never seen sora's do that

Valle

Actually, Terra is almost surely related to Riku, not Sora. Terra means Earth in latin, and Riku means Land. Sora is related to Ven, which looks exactly like Roxas.

kh is ba

I think he meant ven because that makes a lot more sense and this is a good and bad theory that has been brought up before and will probably be brought up again in the near future. Also I don't know about terra being like blood releted but i beleive they have a connection just like kiari might have a connection to Aqua and how sora has a relationship to ven in some way or another blood or not.

semajultima

hmm.... Perhaps 2/3 of the new caracters are realted to Sora and kairi. And maybe Riku is realated to Xehanort! Silver hair lol.

danidef

I think that Terra and Sora relationship is all crap. I think that Ven and Aqua has some relationship going on

danidef

because in the KH2Fm secret ending Ven and Aqua are much together. When Aqua falls down, Ven runs to him in ground, and when MX frozes Ven they look each other. And a while later Aqua is holding Ven in her arms. And all this time our hero Terra is fighting alone. Look at the way Aqua holds and touches Ven. And look at the way Ven looks at her. It's quite evident those two have a thing going on. It's definitely more serious than Sora and Kairi. Kairi and Sora is light and fluffy. Ven and Aqua is the real stuff.

Last edited:

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
Terra (in age) is probably anywhere from 18 to 25. Why such a large gap? Simple. Terra looks a different age in just about every single shot I've seen so far.

According to what we've read on the Birth by Sleep trailer (and to what I understand and interpert), Terra is on a beach at one point and we can see (at least, it looks like) Sora and Riku sword fighting in the distance. Click here for scan with picture. Yeah, I say it definately is Sora and Riku. Nomura did say that the furthest back Birth by Sleep can be is about ten years. That would make Sora four and Riku five anyways, wouldn't it?

Now, let's do some math. If Terra is 18 in Birth by Sleep and Sora is four, there'd be a fourteen year gap between them. It's not impossible to imagine that Sora and Terra are siblings. Terra would've been fourteen when Sora is born. My friend is the middle child of three and her older brother and younger sister are sixteen years apart.

If Terra is 25 and Sora is four, than there's a twenty-one year gap between them and because Terra would've been 21 when Sora was born, it's not inconcievable that Terra could be Sora's father in this case. It's just unlikely that Terra would have had time for a serious relationship such a marriage if he's an apprentice.

Now, looking at Kingdom Hearts; their heros have started out young, fourteen and fifteen. I think it's more likely that Terra's about eighteen. Nineteen or twenty at the most perhaps. But both of those ages leave a gap that make it more likely that Terra and Sora are siblings.

---------------------------------------------

To anyone who says a strong heart is inherited thru blood.... I laugh at thee. Genetics makes up personality only in science and it's some of the most ridiculous stuff I've ever read or heard about. It's relationships and the things that have happened to you that make you who you are.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
I just noticed that Terra,Aqua and Ven have blue eyes.

Also, Terra could be everyone!!
He could be Xehanort
Sora's Dad
Riku's Dad
Kairi's Dad
Ven's Dad
hehe...

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
What I have to say isn't exactly nice, but I'm saying it anyways.

I'll bend to danidef, simply because the reply isn't at all obnoxious like yours, keybearer. Terra is quite possibly not related to anyone, but the chance does exists. Don't be so sarcastic because I think the chance that Sora and Terra are related exists.

You're reply to me, keybearer, indicates a lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back