• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra choosing the master and birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico21

forgive me if somone already post a thread like this but im to lazy to go back and look for it.

roxas ask sora" why did HE choose you" roxas is refuring to terra but most of us already knew that.however that gives me a theroy that roxas somehow knew or meet terra before sora fights him.

in kh1 sora gets the keyblade from riku but terra said i didnt choose you. maybe terra was choosing riku to be the one who will bring destruction to all but the keyblade refused his descion and picked sora instead. after all the legend states that the keyblade picks its master.but its just another thought

im just asking but could a nobody be born and active when its human side is also the same or do they stay asleep. the reason im asking is because im trying to understand what "birth by sleep" really means. cause maybe when sora was a sleep he finally gave birth to roxas which awaken him but a year later when sora reawakens roxas was returns to sora and becomes quiet until the quick battle in the world that never was. but i have a felling that im wrong:unsure:

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
maybe the nobodies come from the past when someone turns into a heartless
and then they lose their memories (my imagination)

V

V.A.T.13

roxas ask sora" why did HE choose you" roxas is refuring to terra but most of us already knew that.however that gives me a theroy that roxas somehow knew or meet terra before sora fights him.

Actually, if you watch the japanese version, it translates as "Why we're you chosen?"

I didn't feel like reading the rest just yet. :p

metal2698

Hi chico21 you just guve me an idea if Keyblades chosse their masters and Terra said he did not chosse Sora, could that mean that Terra and Sora's Keyblade are one in the same:confused:

Or maybe Sora's Keyblade is Terra's heart:confused:

>CrossBlades<

You know i was thinking the same thing the other day, but im pretty sure that the "birth by sleep" doesnt have anything to do with sora being asleep. i heard that sumwhere but i 4get.

>CrossBlades<

i thout the same thing the other day, but im pretty sure "birth by sleep" doesnt have anything to do with sora being asleep. i heard it sumwhere, but i 4got

[&#8730;]Genuflect
It's about the new-enemy.
Birth by sleep is focusing on reincarnation or rebirth.

Azural

I think you're looking for something a little too abstract. Sure, that could be what he was talking about. But what I intuitively took it to refer to was the process by which Sora takes dominance over Roxas, and not the other way around, on the final day. "He" seemed to me to refer to DiZ (and possibly Riku, but less likely).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back