• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Titans futureRP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RenaChan

OK this is way after all that crap on the Cartoon network one.
This take place during the time when Starfire went to the future. This is that futre now. So u could say Robin is now Night Wing and all of that.
Rules:
1: no god like creating u have to have a weakness.
2: have to use totally new characters that are teen's now Adults in the team
3: U can do family brach off's like I'm gonna be Beast Girl is sister.
4: romance and dating and some sexual moments allowed but not too much please.
5: curseing ok but not too much ether
6: have fun
7: Red X is resurved for some one so no Red X yet Sorry

Name: (super hero name only)
Appearance:
Biography:

Name: Beast Girl
Super power: same power as beast boy's. Can Change to any animal in the universe.
Appearance:
elfgirl_skin_lg.jpg

Biography: She came form the same planet as beast boy. She is the younger version of her brother and has dedicated her life to take down the scum that have killed her brother. She is kind at heart and is very cheery. She has the same corney jokes as her brother so she often gets on everyone's nerves. She is a hard worker and can be serious at times but when it comes down to her fighting she is one of the best. Not cursed like Beast Boy to be Green she has a normal apperance. She can fight as well as transform and she mostly uses it to her advantage.

Last edited:

Darkreqiuem

Re: Allow me to re-introduce myself my name is...........

Yo I'm Red X Usually we make up new characters in this Rp But now one knows much about Red X anyway OK.
mypic1.PNG

Identity:?????
Powers?????
Biography: Is somehow connected to Robin

P

Puppet Master

KUKUKU SLADE KUKUKUKU!!!

Name: slade
Identity: All i know is that he is a skeleton at one point
Powers: kickass kung foo moves
Bio: not much is known about him. But robin/nightwing hates him

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Name: Robin (The 3rd)
Identity: Timothy "Tim" Drake
Super power: None, relies on his abilities in martial arts and acrobatic skills, along with numerous gadgets and weapons. Also possesses great detective skills.
Appearance:
Robintt34.PNG

Biography: Timothy "Tim" Drake is the third person to take on the persona of Robin after Jason Todd (supposedly descended) and **** Grayson (who has now become NightWing). After Batman grew progressively more violent and reckless following Jason Todd's death, Tim sought out **** Grayson to try and convince him to reprise his role as Robin. Convinced that he could not take a step back, Grayson agrees to assist Batman once again, but only as Nightwing. Tim (unsatisfied with Grayson's decision) takes the Robin costume from the Batcave and ends up being an invaluable asset in the capture of Two-Face. Grayson then condones Tim's adoption of the Robin role, and after an extended training period in which Tim endured months of physical, mental and psychological tests, Batman finally allowed Tim Drake to become the newest Boy Wonder. Has recently joined up with the teen titans following the footsteps of his mentor and former Robin, **** Grayson.

Last edited:

RenaChan

Ooc: good good.... We can start with me and robin at the titain tower. I hope more heros come though.
Ic: beast girl wakes up looking out her window.
"Another day, another criminal."
She puts on her attire and changes to a dog to yawn and scratch her back with her hind paw. She turns back to a human and walks in to the halls.
"I hope there's some grub around here in the kitchen"

yado

I taste delicious
Looks like you could use a hand
Name:Techno((stupid, i know))
Super power:think cyborg since i don't know how to put it
Apperance:Is tall for his age at about 6'. He has a robotic arm, leg and half of his forehead. He wears jeans and a gray hoddy.
Bio:At 10, he had a deadly car crash but his father was a scientist and gave him the robotic parts nessacary to survive. He remembers nothing before the crash and nothing of his family, he now is part of the teen titans.

-----------------------
Techno woke up and got out of bed."Time for the only reason i get up in the morning and dont sleep in." He said to himself and pushed some buttons on his arm so music he programed into himself began to play and he walked to the kitchen.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC:Alright
Techno woke up and got out of bed."Time for the only reason i get up in the morning and dont sleep in." He said to himself and pushed some buttons on his arm so music he programed into himself began to play and he walked to the kitchen. Wonder if anythings gonna happen today thats wil be exciting. He thought as he walked.

yado

I taste delicious
"I will, and no on the tofu eggs." Techno said programing his arm to play the groilazz as he grabed some leftover pizza out of the fridge."Wonder whats gonna happen today." He said eatting the pizza.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
The truth was that Robin head already woken up a few hours earlier at the crack of dawn and was busy going the his regular training schedule that he went the every morning before eating breakfast. He started by going through the obstacle course that he built on the roof of the titan’s tower, improving on the old one that Nightwing head built before while he was still a titan and went by the name of robin. He jumped over the Shuriken that the dummies droids shot at him and went in for a counter attack throwing his own R shaped Shuriken and cutting a few of the droids heads off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back