• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Graces F coming to NA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I'm buying it for sure! I love the Tales games and Graces will probably be my all time favorite.

I am such a softie for friendship stories and good vs bad. :D

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I don't know if it's just because I'm really tired but the graphics in that ToG trailer looked like a PSP game. I know Tales games aren't really known for spectacular graphics (or maybe they are, again I'm really tired), but even Vesperia looked a lot better than that.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I don't know if it's just because I'm really tired but the graphics in that ToG trailer looked like a PSP game. I know Tales games aren't really known for spectacular graphics (or maybe they are, again I'm really tired), but even Vesperia looked a lot better than that.

Because Tales of Grace was originally a Wii Game. The PS3 version, even though it improves on the character models and environments, is still a high-res port of the original.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I ordered my copy and waiting for it. Lol waiting until Summer for European release is not an option. xD

I want Xillia too. Hope it gets at least in Europe or Ameraca then we can import. :D

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Hello, not sure if this is the right place, Anyway I really just heard about this game and wanted to try the japanese demo on the playstation store but its been taken down, does anyone by any chance have it downloaded already and could maybe lend me their account? Thanks and I appreciate any help or info. There is absolutely no where I can get the demo and I want to be SURE about this game before i shell out 60 bucks.

I am truly interested in this game, as I am excited for Xilia. I enjoy playing the tales games also because I can play with my partner on 2 player, which makes it all the more enjoyable. I am sad that the psn keeps taking down demos of games when its perfect for advertising.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
as a owner of the game, I would suggest getting it if your new to the series. The game is very fun and worth it. and Welcome back?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Oh hey! and yes of course im almost 100% going to get the game but I also wanted to play the demo and get a feel for it. And hey I remember you, funny seeing you here Edge. Also I just finished rocking out pokemon black also (saw your posts on the pokemon thread)

You dont by any chance own a japanese account with the demo do you?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't own it sadly, I just have the NA version of the game. The only way you probably could get the JP demo is if you hacked your PS3, otherwise your out of luck.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I heard that hacking the ps3 is so difficult and I want to buy games legally, its just the tales localization company does not seem to want to advertise to me. I also want vesperia but do not have the funds for a xbox 360 :(

The opening song by BoA on this game is amazing.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
it sure is :D and I'm sorry man I wish I could help you out. This was my first Tales games and I can say that I'm a big fan of the series now.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Regarding this, one of the greatest things i am realizing about the tales games is the fact that you can have 2 players playing. Since my partner does not like actually doing the story and things, I can play the game and he plays right along with me on Tales of the Abyss, and I also have been looking at this game and the graphics look very nice too. I kind of wish the cast was older though haha.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
They get older in Graces F, there kids for a small part, and then they become older. Maybe you can rent it from somewhere before picking it up, or maybe if a friend has the game.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Regarding this, one of the greatest things i am realizing about the tales games is the fact that you can have 2 players playing. Since my partner does not like actually doing the story and things, I can play the game and he plays right along with me on Tales of the Abyss, and I also have been looking at this game and the graphics look very nice too. I kind of wish the cast was older though haha.

If your going to pass the Childhood arec, Asbel, Cheria, Hubert, and Richard are the youngest (18-19) Malik, Sophie (not in appearence), and Pascel are the oldest (40s/lived longer/22)

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
If your going to pass the Childhood arec, Asbel, Cheria, Hubert, and Richard are the youngest (18-19) Malik, Sophie (not in appearence), and Pascel are the oldest (40s/lived longer/22)

Wow! I did not know that! I have been looking everywhere for lists of ages and things and it is so hard! Needless to say, it makes me excited to know the ages. I was wondering because It seems sophie does not look like she gets older in the later arc. She looks the same size, maybe I just mean I wish the characters were not as small anime ish style as they are. I wanted more of a lifelike size like in abyss or xillia. I want this game so much now XD

EDIT: to EDGE- I do not have any friends that live in my current city. I will also be moving from here soon, maybe i will try gamefly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back