• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taking the City

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
"I slid around a corner, no time to think several cops behind me, a helicopter approaching, and a spike strip in front of me. I was the only one left after the race, everyone else split at the sirens. I'm starting to think that would of been a good thing." i told the officers in the interrogation room. "Go on" the officer responded to me. "Well looking at the spike strip and how low my car was, i wasn't about to go over it and rip up the bottom of my car. So i hit the e-brake again, but it was broken. It broke when i went over the curve trying to get away. I ended up smashing through a cop car and busting the right side of my car up, but the real damage came later. I was still trying to escape on my two wheels, when a S.U.V. smashed the side of my car. When this impact hit my car rolled and i was done." I finished telling them as the cops finished righting my story down. They knew what happened after that, that's why i'm here.

I'm a seventeen year old kid who was trying to make a name for my self in street racing. I was winning, a lot. I had a really good career. I had already got my own car, and put about fifty thousand dollars into it, but that day all my good spent money went to waste. The cops after arresting me took it in and smashed it. I've been gone for a couple of years serving the minimal time in jail for racing, but now i'm back to make a name in this new generation of races. Not knowing if i will be able to get my group back together or if any one even remembers me, i'm going to start my new life today. I thought as i bought my car from the used car lot. A 1998 Eclipse that i sank all my left over money into so i could have a somewhat quick car. I'm now back on the streets and ready to race. I'm ready to take the city.

Alright, in this rp we're all street racers trying to take the city. You can start a group or roll solo it's up to you.

Rules:
No playing other's characters without their consent.
No just stating your the best. Everyone makes mistakes.
Your vehicles can get damaged.
Let me know if your going to leave.
Romance is encouraged.
Fighting is fine, no killing.
Be active.
Have Fun.

template:
name
group name(if your in one)/solo
apperance
car
bio

Here's mine:

Name: Oliver Comacoda
Group Name/Solo: Solo
Apperance: http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/723/airguypbuj5.jpg
Car: http://www.98gsx.com/images/header21.jpg
Bio: read the story.

Aceflyheight

OOC: I guess that I'll join if you don't mind. I've never been in a racing rp before, and this is the first one that I've seen here on KHInsider. By the way that you described it, I'm guessing that it's based off of Need For Speed, isn't it?

~Template~

Name: Josh Hizoki

Personality: Josh can sometimes seem to be distant and careless in conversations. He has hardened beliefs about racing and will be on the side of any racer who is against the police. If you can actually keep his attention, he is actually a pretty good guy to talk to even though he can be stubborn. When he's racing, his personality changes somewhat. He becomes completely oblivious to everything around him, even the other racers and even the finish line. He cares more about the race itself than anything else.

Group Name(If you're in one)/Solo: Solo, but has connections with certain groups because of his beliefs about racing.

Appearance: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/Fair_One_Of_The_Last_Dusk/Male%20Anime/dude.jpg

Symbol: ImageShack - Hosting :: fmasymbolred2te9.gif

Car: 2008 Chevrolet Impala http://www.edmunds.com/pictures/VEHICLE/2008/Chevrolet/2008.chevrolet.impala.20115719-396x249.jpg

Biography: Josh was born to your regular old middle class family. Josh grew up as what could only be called a regular teenager. Throughout his life, Josh always felt that there was something that was missing from his life, after he turned 16 he found out what it was. When he was about 16 years old, his friends persuaded him to go racing through the streets with them. Josh told them that he would and he did end up racing them. During the race, Josh began to feel the same sensation that he would for the rest of his life. The sensation of truly being alive as he raced through the streets as fast as he dared. The police in the city concentrated more on drinking and having fun at the police station, instead of actually trying to arrest street racers.
At the end of the race, Josh thanked his friends with all of his heart for the race. He couldn't believe how good it felt racing, and he didn't know how to explain that sensation either. He went home that evening and didn't say a word to either of his parents about what he had done. Soon after that, Josh's parents decided to move and Josh went with them. They moved to a new city and Josh found out that he probably wouldn't have much of a chance to race again. The police in this new city arrested every street racer they could find and seemed to actually enjoy ruining the lives of racers. (Note: This is the city that thaniloan's character, and I guess everybody else's are in.)
After Josh found out about how strict the police were, he made a resolve to live the way that he wanted. And if that meant going against the police, he would gladly do it. Racing was how he knew that he was alive, and he wouldn't let that get taken away by anybody. As soon as Josh turned 19, his parents gave him the choice of either leaving by himself in the city or going with them since they were going to have to move because of his mother's new job. Josh told them that he was old enough and would stay in the city. Later that day, Josh's parents left the city and he sold his old car and used that money plus the money that he had saved up the past few years to buy a brand new Chevrelot Impala. By the end of the day, Josh had already modified the car a little bit and added his custom symbol on the outside of the doors. Since then, Josh has been racing and has formed connections between himself and several groups of racers who share his beliefs.

Theme Song: Still Waiting by Sum 41

Racing Song: Easier to Run by Linkin Park

Quote: "Racing is how we know that we are alive and nobody can take that away from us."

OOC: Hope that you don't mind that I added a few things.

distubedsword

Name: Todd hishk

Group Name:Solo

Apperance:http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x42/Distubedsword/Anime.jpg

Car:http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/jdouglas0821/Chevrolet.jpg

Bio:Todd lived in a decent family but had problems his dad beat his mom every day when he got home from work drunk Todd couldnt take it so when he turned 16 he ran away and lived out his school years with his friend Joseph he earned money doing diffrent jobs through out his school years. he got cought up into group and he got his car at age 18 and kep it until him and joseph raced enough to get him some money to get a car that was the last thing Joseph every gave him the next month he was killed in a police chase he drove off the side of the rode and went into the Lake his body ws never found only his car.
Todd gave up on everything when this happen he didnt care about work money nothing he stayed inside until he got into street racing it took his mind off of everything sort of like his drug he did well but wrecked a couple times but got it fixed ith his money the only way he keeps up with his house bills and car is with racing when he is on the streets driving he lookes for races when he is in a race he keeps his mind clear nad dosent think of anything but what is infront of him he gets his car worked on when he has extra money and gets upgrades for it he dosent talk about joseph and hasnt talked to Josephs mom and dad since before his death he dosnt want to see anyone cry over him.
He races for three reasons It stops his thinking for money and for Joseph

OCC: if its short i have to finish it anyways so give me time

Last edited:

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
ooc: there aren't very many. I've only seen one other and it died a long time ago, but this is based somewhat on the need for speed games. And both of your profiles are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back