• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAAVISH!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Yo Tav, I think it's finally time to fight you. I wanna see how long it takes you to beat me. Use Daaku, Reforge whatever, just bring it. Im in a rush so I'll tell you the location and shit later. Dueces

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As if it doesn't matter how long it takes me to beat you, rather how long it takes you to give me a run fo rmy money. This is completely rushed. No info period, what kind of fight is this dude?? Like really get your shit straight before trying to fight me.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Ya my bad. I just didn't think you were gonna do this because you were gone so I didn't bother finishing it srry. Kay

Well this battle doesn't really have a specific type. You can use a naruto character or bleach character or what ever, I think it's called omniverse or something.

The location will be NYC ( thats just the first thing that comes to mind).

Rules: standard khi rules. You should know better than anybody. I'll have a temp up shortly if nothin comes up. You dont have to have a temp, just tell me whether your using Reforge or Daaku or whatever. Am I missing something??

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol, what?? Geez man. If you are gonna use a Naruto or Bleach character I am gonna use Daaku. I'll post specifics if need be since there sare two Daaku forms, one for Naruto and one for Bleach. Other than that I might use Reforge....

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Ya Im not gonna use Naruto or bleach. Its jsut that lately Ive seen people using a naruto character against kh...Imma gonna use Heela.

Name: Cross Bellator

Race: Edonian (also immortal)

Sex: male

Appearance: Cross Bellator

Like all people who is able to use Heela, Cross has white and black hair (white on the right, and black on the left). His eyes are mis-matched, the right one slate gray and the left one a red colour. On his cheeks are markings with a shape reminicent of boomerangs. He has a slim build thats betrays how strong he his. He only weighs about 155lbs, and when standing erect is about 5'11. The upper half of his attire consists of a zip-up white and black sweater. The side is black with white on the sleeve and vice-versa on the other side of the sweater. The collar isn't visible by other people because his scarf Levis, covers it. Around the arm-pit area are tannish-brown "guards" as he would call it. His attire below his waist consists of grayish pants, the left side being long while the right side is short. A kind of dress-thingy (I dont really know the proper term for it) wraps around the from the front of his right leg to the back of his left leg. On his right foot is a white high-top with red shoe-laces and on his left foot is a black high-top.

Abilities: Heela- Heela is an essence that is everywhere, but can only be used by a very few people. It is basically pure almost holy form of energy. Heela can be used as a power source for specific types of powerful magic, each one reflecting on the pesons. It can be used for healing, attacking, ect. Heela is divided into to three subdivisions; White Heela, Black Heela, and Dimensia Heela. Most people are only able to use one kind of Heela (Dimensia Heela), but Cross has dominion over all three making him the only true Heela holder. White Heela focus's mainly over reconstruction and gives the user the ability to use almost unfathomable amounts of psychokinesis. An example of Black Heela is black Kakutan. Black Heela focuses mainly on deconstruction and decomposistion. Examples of Dimensia Heela are Ruimte and Tempo. This kind of Heela uses dimensional disorders to disortate the faberic of time and space itself....

Ruimte- By manipulating Heela around his body, Kirin can create a dimension disotorter. He can appear and dissapear anywhere at anytime of his choosing. He can be watching over New York and then appear on pluto in less than an instant. Ruimte can even give the user the ability to travel through parallel universes, being able to see more than things than any person ever should. Ruimte requires no energy and doesn't make any noise, so Cross can use it whenever he wants non-stop until he gets hungry. Ruimte is compatible with all the kinds of Heela, thus being able to mix Ruimte with all kinds of attacks. With Cross' mastery of Ruimte, he is able to "seperate his limbs", being able to stick his head out of people's bodies if his has the mind to.

Tempo- By manipulating Heela around him Cross can somewhat control time. Though he can reverse time, he doesn't like to do it unless it is absolutly nessicary. He'd rather die without "cheating" then reverse time and win. Whenever he uses Tempo in battle, Cross just slows down time so he can use Ruimte to avoid any attacks and also gives him an easy target...

Assorba- Assorba is a red triangle on his left palm, that's power is simply absorption. Any object from spiritual to phisical can be absorbed by Assorba. Once absorbed it is converted into Heela. Cross has a choice of saving the Heela for later, or send it back out in a condensed blast of Heela, with twice the impact force as what he absorbed. The absorbed Heela can also be used for healing non-fatal wounds. However, Assorba is powered by his soul, so the more he uses it the more of his soul is lost to Heela.

Black Kakutan- Black Kakutan is a ver minor form of Black Heela, but powerful nun-theless. Black Kakutan is created by gathering, condensing, and compacting black Heela. Black Kakutan usually comes out a spikes about two feet long, however it has no definate shape. Thus Cross can manipulate the shape as if it was an elestic. Because it is a minor form of Black Heela, it uses a minor decomposing formula. Even just a tiny cut from Black Kakutan can decompose a small amout of skin around the cut and can even decompose the bone (the amount of decompisistion that takes place depends on how bad the cut is).

White Kakutan- White kakutan is a minor form of White Heela. White Kakutan is created the same way Black kakutan is. However, one distinct difference between White and Black Kakutan is the ablities. White Kakutan can recunstruct any object, spiritual or phisical. It can also be used to heal an injury by peircing oneself with it. That's pretty much it.....

Absolute white and black- With this technique, Cross is able to contol and manipulate both white and black heela in almost anyway he chooses. He can use it in order to fly, and can basically control the esscenses to absolute completion. Its basicallythe manipulation of matter, thus giving them endless possibilites. However the matter is a special kind of matter which can be only manipulated by Cross and Cross only. It's as simple as that.

Weapons:

Levis- Levis is the long red scarf that Cross wears around his neck. To Cross the scarf is essentially both his sword and his sheild. Cross is able to control it using telekinesis, he is also able to change it's mass and density using a prospect similar to both white and black heela. The length of Levis is virtyally endless, but Cross likes to keep it to about eight feet (two-feet around his neck and the remaining flowing down his back).

bone prodigium- Bone prodigum is summoned by a tattoo of a skull and crossbone on Cross' right palm. Bone prodiguim has several different uses. Cross was inspired to develop it a year ago during his travels through parrallel dimensions. He eventually mascareded as Kirin Cross of Crynn and met a hot girl named Aina. The girl used Bendis and Meltis on Cross and he had no way how to get out. Cross then made an attempt to somewhat duplicate it which led to the birth of bone prodiguim.

Bone prodiguim is 5 glowing "windows" of energy. Surrounding the circular windows are black bone. The windows act as portals to different dimensions that Cross already conquered. He will get several people from each dimension and force them to use his bidding and aide him in battle. Just as the windows open doors to other dimensions they can isolate a person in a small dimension making it almost impossible for them to find a way out. Bone prodigium can also act as a mirror, reflecting all mid-far ranged attacks....

WIP

Personality: Kirin is a giant perv for his age. He will peak on women occasionally and use the excuse that he's a child and doesn't know better (It only works 21% of the time). Besides that he has that cuteness attitude that alot of people love. He is very unpredictable but knows his limitations. Though a very social person, he isn't fast to let anyone in. He is also very fasinated by lightning for some reason....]

i'LL FINISh the rest later.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Gah this is better.....

Name: Reforge

Age: Uh what?? Reforge is hella old, though age is indeterminable due to the vastly inhuman look of him, but the grandiose look gives one the feel of a rather young creature merely gifted with that of cosmic beauty and poise. Hover if one were to be completely honest, age is a meaningless notion for him at this time.

Appearance: Well what can you say about a creature that looks like this?? It's completely gorgeous. Reforge has gone beyond the limits of his once humanoid body and thus come out in a new form, one that is more animalistic and full of what could be a called primal state.

Standing upright, Reforge stands about 7 feet tall, but it is completely normal for him to walk on all fours like a wolf or lion would. Reforge looks similar to a lion or tiger might but at present he seriously has a lot of canine features about him. His brown auburn mane extends down to his upper back, but like the rest of his being appears, there is quite a bit of essence swirling around his body that can't really be explained in any kind of normal terms, but most beings would refer to as magickal coating.

His face is much like that of a lion and has both a silky blue fur covering it and also a hardened skin of the same bluish hue. Long ears extend towards the mane, these being a lighter shade of the deep blue that colors the face. White fur sprouts from both ears and he has horns embedded with runes that jut from both aides of his head on top and another two horns that are much small which grow from the base of his jaw. Spines of what appear to be hardened essence or bone grow from the base of Reforge's neck and stop at the top of his head.

Both arms and the upper legs are colored with golden plating, but the other parts of the limbs are not at all, exposed with blue skin-like material that are versed with runes that herald the notion of essence. Below the neck and down to the lower torso, Reforge is covered with draconic plating which is dense enough that Reforge can cause it to have its own pull of gravity.

Three tails grow from the backside of Reforge and each one is about eight feet in length; plated in scaling like other parts of Reforge's body. Other areas such as the eyes and in-between his spikes and pat of the fur glisten with essence that glows white and can cause different hues of powerful stability around him as a whole.

Personality: Reforge is put off by others more than anything else, but he seems to have a rather gentle nature at times. It just is that he can be completely malicious to others. Reforge has a near constant perception of his surroundings and is mindful of the complications that he and others just might cause, his levels of self control are at an extreme and he has no problem resisting bodily pleasures and other pleasing things about life. He thus chooses to act in full moderation. Then again he can seriously be an asshole sometimes, so watch out for that side of him.

Abilities/Armaments/ETC

Essence Cosmic- Reforge uses abilities that include, but are not limited to magickal, physical, and spiritual properties as his innate manipulation and existence of pure power itself makes him able to formulate, use, breakdown, interpret, and above all else create or destroy what he pleases. Using essence to fuel his powers as EssenceCosmic. His ability could be described as the prowess to both build and ruin on a whim, but he can only do so much at once, limiting him to the place he might be in as to not cause a cataclysm. Reforge is an epitome of extremities, and he can move nearly ANYTHING with his manipulative powers. Basically able to absorb and direct the forces of the verses to do his bidding. He doesn’t need to eat, sleep, breath, drink or function the way others do as he can convert essence to stay sustained. He is also telepathic beyond belief.

Reforge is one of a kind, thus his structuring is not based upon anything but the raw makeup of existence so siphoning ANYTHING from him won't work. The notion on perfect meta-physicality is present, so Reforge's being places him inside the stream of time/space but buffers how he is affected with a chronic-impulsive force rendering unnatural or irregular time/space manipulation not controlled by him useless.

Fortinbras- - A weapon that seems to be made of a cohesive of fluxes that are bound to what is in essence. The sporadic nature of this weapon makes it so that it can generate nearly any kind of property and shift the weapon into many forms and say that he can spawn energy with Fortinbras would be incorrect, it is rather that Fortinbras causes a flux of essence to do its bidding and thus can use fire, or water, or any other element or property, by using the raw format of what is in the verses. with that said the raw of what is bypasses that of an element in tow regardless and also causes a shift in essence.

Cosmavak- A rune that allows him further to control, simulate, make, and manifest cosmic fire of horrifying power. Such fire is not even dependent on oxygen meaning that through will one can ignite these powers under conditions that seem completely impossible such as in a vacuum or underwater. His control over fire is enough that he can stimulate fire that turns black from the absence of color and light inside it. Such raw power can turn nearly anything to ash in an instant.

Cosmarue- Another rune function allows Reforge to manifest and control the forms of liquids to manifest pressured bursts of water in varying forces and currents that are so compact that they can at once topple a mountain. By controlling liquid around him, he can turn it into vapor, ice, and other states of matter, conducting them in such ways that he can make it rain, sleet or hail and cause influxes of energy inside liquid that cause horrible explosions. From a mere puddle, Reforge can spawn something like a tsunami and he controls these liquids with the intent that electricity is nothing for water to fear.

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
I'll be watching this, and building Garforge at the same time. Foreshadow much? xD

Lol, hope I can entertain you... once me and Tav finish Imma coming after you...

IC: Above the tallest towers an the highest buildings floated a boy named Cross. The black angel wings on his back made out of Black Heela were flapping continuously, making it the only sound heard besides all the cars, people screaming at each other, the gun violence that was being made by bloods and crips, and siren of a police car that was being made in the city below.

"Yo Reforge buddy, if you're gonna show up then show up bro for realz. Stop looking at me like you dont have anything better to do cause I know you do." It seems that in almost every parallel dimemsion that Cross travels to, Reforge has a habit of watching people unknown from above and surprising them. That wasn't going to be the case this time, since Cross can almost feel Refoge's presence looming over him.

Since Reforge has yet to show himself, Cross started looking at all the pretty girls he could see. It was a shame that everyone in this city is going to be used in the battle. Whether their dead or alive. "Come on gorgeos, I can't wait all my life!" As Cross was persuading his bro from another mo in a parellel universe, he had already started lifting up a building using psychokinesis. The thing that used esscense was going to appear any second now...

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Why do you always try and act so cool all the time kid?? You're way too young to even be thinking about fighting me, yet here you are huh??" Reforge just materialized on the building that was being ripped up by Cross and looked across the distance, stepping off the building and walking across the space as he roared, the building calling out right along with him. From a spin that started in the inverse, Reforge moved faster an faster, until his body was just a blur to all, or to none if that was the way you wanted to see it. "Heh, its whatever then kid, come and get it, I don't fight kids unless they try to hit me first, but attacking just could be another story.

His voice was coming right next to the space that made up the vibration to enter Cross' ear, but Reforge still was nowhere to be found. "Anyway." A small purple sphere of flux exploded at Cross' feet, only bringing the madness that was to ensue. This attack was nothing powerful or really out of the ordinary, it was basically just a little blast of essence to start things off.It would be ever more amusing if Cross did what Reforge already knew he would, if that made any bit of sense at all.

The blast rocked the air and sky, and when over, Reforge sat on his haunches, eying the essence that was Cross and staring bored.........

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Cross somewhat expected Reforge to one of his flux blasts and had already prepared for it. He simply covered himself with Levis, leaving him completely unharmed as the orb rocketed. Still wrapped with Levis, Cross turned around to look at Reforge. It was time for him to get started as well.

Cross spread his wings that were peeping out of the Levis wrap and expanded them at the same time. It wasn't long before Cross' wing span was 84 meters. Flapping his wings, tiny bits of Black Heela started "rain" from his wings. Not only did the "feather rain" come from the front of his wings, they resinated from the tips, and from the back, essentially coming from all directions and rainin down on the entire city. Screams could be heard from down in the city, as the feathers fell on their flesh; decomposing it. Something that would be happening to Reforge.

Still flapping his wings, Cross began shooting out thousands and thousands of both black and white kakutan from all parts of his body (exept the crotchal area of course). Then by combining them with Ruimte, they instantly appeared around the area Reforge was. Before Reforge even had a chance of doing anything, the Katutan had already formed a giant dome around him. The dome was complied from about a thousand layers of Black Kakutan and a thousand layers of white Kakutan on the outer side of the dome. If Reforge used an attack to try to break out of the dome, and the first layer got penetrated, the next layer would adapt to the technique and would take an even more powerful attack to break the next layer. In an attempt not to underestimate Reforge's powers, Cross estimated it would probably take Reforge about a minute to break through. However, Cross was going to end this in thirty seconds.

The tatoo on his palm activated Bone Prodigium. The five portals quickly surrounded the dome and isolated it and everything inside of it in a somewhat seperate dimension. If Reforge even tried to use the Essence version of Ruimte, then He would just simply be trapped in one of the dimensions that bone Prodiguim holds. This entire process took about ten seconds after the dome was formed. Now for the finalle.

Using Ruimte, Cross quickly closed the gap between him and the dome. He placed his left palm on the end of the dome: the palm that had Assorba on it. Using Assorba's ability, he absorbed the dome and everything in it; including Reforge. "Hmmm twenty seconds. Not bad." That was all Cross said finding it almost unfathomable that he just beat Reforge.

(OOc: Ummm I think I just might have won..... not a 100% sure though.)

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge yawned and smiled, he had to have at least been faster and more imposed than something that Cross could do. It was a simple feat for him. Reforge was what is and Cross was just not. With the attack that he just made, he was only trying to separate something from something that was made of both separation and that which was formed from everything else. The attacks, the dome, it didn't at all matter. He wasn't gonna go down to something that cliche. If anything he moved backwards and radiated that which was his being to form only the notion that he did continually exist. With Cross using both of his weapon's Reforge just smiled again and waited for all of it to end, bending his own essence unto the plane that Cross wished he could be a part of.

"Why would I break?? Why would I bother Cross??" he turned upside down and thus enacted a separate being that was all before Cross came to be. Cross could not possibly contain any idea of Reforge anywhere, because the planes that Reforge were on were nearly all, so why even try?? Reforge couldn't be absorbed because siphoning ANYTHING from him won't work at all. That with his being merely contained in a shell that had a somewhat material form, Reforge started to laugh this time, "You wanna try that again kid??" Reforge just appeared, simple as that in front of Cross and looked him right in the eye. "Now break down." His essence mastered and remastered that which held the heela and the notion of heela until there was no essence of heela left to be.

Scattering that which made the essence of both of Cross' weapons and then causing again an influx rite to formulate that of aniflux, Reforge broke down the entire format of everything that Cross could ever do. Id heela was here, now it was not, if heela was meant to be on this plane, now it was not. Time drew to a somewhat halt, and Reforge roared, causing the realm to shatter off the scale into a plane where he and Garforge once lived, or in another case may have died. It didn't matter where Cross was originally from as Reforge just bound his essence onto the earthly plane that was now being torn asunder by the magnitude of essence incarnate that which could build to destroy all around it.

Now in a space where nothing but Reforge could exist, though on a kind of timer, Cross was useless as Cross and might as well have been the energy that Reforge had on his claw that pointed to the green sky where Orsa somewhere and somehow not caring watched, annoyed that Reforge had returned with another being that tried to seriously consume him and thus consume the omniverse itself. "Now time is slower, so you have about no time to try and make anything you can think about work, as your body alternately vanishes out of this place as you don't have any drive to exist here." He spit. "Never make the mistake of thinking that destroying everything can destroy me as I AM. Kid I AM!!!!"

The beast took a step forward and his eyes glowed so bright that Cross might have began melting, now that they held prospect of naught in such a place. Reforge watched closely as he sighed a breath of life, and Cross' death unless there was a notion that Cross was Reforge or maybe he wanted to be Corelye or even that which would be in a time to come; Altoforge. From the look on Reforge's face, he looked like a man only bored with a video game and somebody purposely coding the game for a one hit kill.

"Powerless you now are and have been you should have just fought me and not tried to actually eat me up like I can do to you Cross." He drove his paw backward, consequentially impaling Cross with Fortinbras at the same time and spawning Sivel to rip through Fortinbras and further degenerate Cross' being that already was falling apart. "Its over Cross, try again something when I get bored and release you from the tip of infinity." Time still was slowed to what Cross could see, but as his body broke down his essence could speak and give a reason why he wanted to do what he could not.

OOC: Wow Chim Chim.....

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
A part of Cross knew that it would be impossible to absorb Reforge. From what he knew there was too much Reforge to absorb. It wasn't long before his body started to degenerate. His was soon the only thing that remained of him, thus to tell Reforge why he did what he did.

"Kay, well they're several reasons why I tried to absorb you. One of which was simply to see if I can. Also, if it did work out then all of that power I would have. I would've been so jacked. Also, I was kind of scared that if I didn't take you out in the beginning then you would've killed me soon enough. Thats pretty much it."

Though Cross wasn't going to die from this, he would be stuck simply as essence for a while. Well at least until he can build another body. "Yo Reforge, you know Im not going to die right?? 'Cause guess what I am you..... heh, just kidding, I might be you or something completely unrelated to that." That was basically the end of his monolouge, and had nothing else to say. He'll be seeing Reforge soon again anyway...

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"What a pleasing answer, though in reality you aren't going to exist after this at all, the only way for that to work out is if I leave you off here with a part of me otherwise there is nothing for you to go back to." He looked annoyed. "Your essence can't function as just essence because if it could, you would just be another stain on my carpet" He looked up at the sky that seemed more surreal than it had before but then back at what was left of Cross. "Next time think about what a fight really is and do it the way you seriously think it needs to be done." Reforge never really had planned to kill or destroy Cross, but it ended up that way.

Soft light filtered around Cross' diminished from until Reforge stopped it. "With your defeat at hand I see no reason to keep you this way, so walk." Though not powered in that manner Cross now would be able to reform in a fashion that allowed the minor control of flux outside heela. There was no time to get into anything deeper, but Reforge closed his eyes and banished Cross from the real of naught for a time that would at once be adverse infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back