• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symbol on magizine scan find out what it maybe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which symbol you think it is?

• heartless symbol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dusk

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO9011

The fleur-de-lis (Flower of the lily in French) has many different, yet similar variations. I have seen a few variations of the bottom part and you can see a few examples of the many variations here: http://images.google.com/images?q=fleur%20de%20lis&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

If you look at all of the examples, you will notice the same common shape. The symbols found in Kingdom hearts are one in the same. They are all the same symbol, just many variations. After looking at the symbols, i have come to this conclusion: even if the ones in-game were different from a fleur-de-lis, then why would the official japanese disney site use a fleur-de-lis?

It is the same anyway, just different sizes and proportions, mainly. They all have a basic fleur-de-lis top, and the symbol above the door has the base. The only reason why the symbol on soras pants has a different bottom is because its quality as a detail would've changed. Nomura wanted it to be like the regular fleur-de-lis, but yet have it as a more stylish design on sora's clothing.

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

ok here's wat i have 2 say
itz not the heartless symbol
itz not the dusk symbol
most likely itz da disney coat of arms....... so i'm agreeing with sorixed on that........... as for the thing on sora's shorts(not pants) when he's in valor form that is not the symbol at all................. the top part of it doesn't have that crystal looking part to it.......... and i did go to the kingdomhearts.com website and clicked on new and on the headlines where it says news it has a special border or w/e u call it.......... and the symbol is on there only sideways.............. so itz not anything significatn really............ just most likely the disney coat of arms............ and the reason itz on that door is probably because it is the door to the heart of the disney world................... and that big crystalball thingy thatz probably wat the heart of the world looks like.......... probably in danger of heartless seeing as there's vines with thorns surrounding it....... like the walls of that room are thorns.........
you can look at it here
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=d35.png

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah it's possible for any variation though on the door. Oh yeah i was going to post only on the valor mode symbol it's backwards and looks different but it does look like the shape only different in variety. I think the door is connected to the crystal ball somehow maybe .

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
In the tranlation of a scan minnie says the sphere is called The Foundation of Light. All of the collected true light or something. But goofy says something isn't right about or something. The light is tainted?!?!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah in a translation of merlin beyond the door is truly a speical world.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah if you think the symbol maybe the heartless symbol look on the middle part of the symbol on the door it looks impossible to put an x on it and so far the heartless symbol is red sorry if this offended you you can post what you think it is.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sorry for triple posting seems like people think dusk is the symbol so you can go on milkman"s topic to see the pictures without going on the link.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
it is the disney insignia, and a royal symbol! also known as in france fleur de lis

Legend
The English translation of "fleur-de-lis" (sometimes spelled "fleur-de-lys") is "flower of the lily." This symbol, depicting a stylized lily or lotus flower, has many meanings. Traditionally, it has been used to represent French royalty, and in that sense it is said to signify perfection, light, and life. Legend has it that an angel presented Clovis, the Merovingian king of the Franks, with a golden lily as a symbol of his purification upon his conversion to Christianity. Others claim that Clovis adopted the symbol when waterlilies showed him how to safely cross a river and thus succeed in battle.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah thanks dual weilder i got all of that figured out few days ago about the symbol being different in varieties and shapes by neo 9011 but thanks anyway and milkman also_On that poll i should have put other like fleur de lis or disneycoat of arms.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, i asked my mam about it XD she knew....lol, so the symbol is about royalty and success in fights so doesn't that mean the Dusks and Sora(you know the valor form) are successful when fighting BUT can be beaten, seems fair enough, okay i am going now, see ya all later, and sorixed, you are welcome for the mini description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back