• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Switching Characters in FFVI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

I decided to finally finish FFVI (I played the PS version before) a few months ago, but I stopped after the opera house before because at this point I cannot switch my characters around to level them up. At this point my team is a little under leveled, but I want to teach some of my other team some spells.

So at any point so far can I switch any members of my team before I finish the factory?

(sorry if this is old I didn't notice a thread about it)

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
If you're in the factory, there's no way to change your party. You stick through it from when you pick your "main party". You'll be able to switch characters once you get full control over Setzer's airship, which isn't too far off.

If you're "a little under leveled", why would you want to switch characters and spread the experience?
On a different note, this game is a prime example of level not affecting the game, what so ever.

LinkSlySora

Thank you for posting this, now I'll just focus on the 4 characters I have till I get the airship again.

The Reason I want to level my other characters is because I dislike having my levels of my team (and the fact that this team will be much farther ahead with magic) to spread apart like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back