• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

swap magic help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorafinalmix

ok so for my upcoming birthday I will be getting swap magic 3.6 and kingdom hearts 2 final mix I have a slim ps2 so will I still need to install a flip top or will I be ok without installing anyting because I really don't want my ps2 to be messed up because I did something wrong so could someone help me with this I would be really glad

K

khsora18

sorry can't help u... dont know anything bout that stuff :/

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Getting Magic Switch is the easiest way for you to play Final Mix with Swap Magic. Fliptop is more popular.

You PS2 won't get screwed if you put in Final Mix without Swap Magic, but if you install Fliptop wrong, I hear something can happen. I have a YouTube video on how to install and use fliptop.

sorafinalmix

well I was just wondering because I don't want to Install the flip top wrong and get my ps2 screwed up so I was just wondering if you didn't have to install the flip top

sorafinalmix

that really sucks because my parents are getting this for me and i don't think they'll bye me the flip top because they'll say it'll screw up my ps2

starlocker

um you don't really need to install a flip top, you could just tape down the swiches from the inside so that you can swap your swap magic with fm. just google swap magic soution.

K

khsora18

btw (sorry for taking your thread) but is there such a thing as a swap magic for a ps3? cuz i sold my ps2 to get a ps3 when it first came out

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, ps3 can play all region games, but only if they are ps3. There is no swap magic for ps3 sorry

starlocker

btw (sorry for taking your thread) but is there such a thing as a swap magic for a ps3? cuz i sold my ps2 to get a ps3 when it first came out

no, but swap magic will run regardless, just that theres physically no way to eject the disk afterwards or so.
it was designed for the ps2 in mind but you can manually mess with the ps3 drive circuitry with some sodering skills but it will break you warrenty and its best to keep that intact untill it expire. Besides, used ps2 slims are "cheap" at gamestop and you have virtually nothing to lose.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
If I were you I wouldn't even get a swap magic. They don't work too well, and If you do something even a little bit wrong It won't work. Also, sometimes the discs are duds. I recommend getting a Regionless PS2. They aren't very exspensive and they play games from all over. I have a whole bunch of NSTC and PAL games so it helps. If you decide to get the regionless or if you just wanna have a looky, then go here.

Buy Import Video Games from RenChi.com for Sony PSP PS3 Xbox 360 Nintendo DS Lite Wii

Also, PS3 aren't regionless. The big ones were supposed to be but it turned out to not be true. Besides they were 600 bucks, without all the extra crap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back