• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Swap Magic 3.6 Trouble ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

♫ Tokiyoshi ♫

Before I get started, I wanted to say, sorry if this isn't the right place to put this Thread. >>'

Okay, anyways, I ordered Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ with Swap Magic 3.6 + Flip Top Cover for my Playstation II Slim. I have everything installed correctly, implying that to the Flip Top Cover. Then comes the troubling discs. ><

Without realizing it, I used the CD Version...then I fixed my mistake and attempted to load the DVD Version of Swap Magic 3.6. It played the Playstation II Part, but then it didn't load the program. I cleaned the disk several times and the PS2. It still didn't work...I wanted to know why it's not loading. Is it defected or what? If it's defected then I'm dead. My mom is already angry as is, and I can't return it.

Also, it is absolutely recommended to burn the game, or can you put the Swap Magic disc in and the game without burning it...? >XD Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Do you have the NTSC-US version? Or the NTSC-JP version? Or maybe the PAL version, of Swap Magic?
I assume that you live in the US? Well then, you need the NTSC-US version of Swap Magic :). That's the only reason I know.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
You'll have to try it on another friends console to check whether the problem is with your disc or with your PS2.

This seems to be a common problem, though. :/

ur-vile

Awards
With mine, I have to put a small piece of cardboard between the fliptop and the PS2 on the front left, otherwise it won't work correctly sometimes. I don't have any tips, otherwise

♫ Tokiyoshi ♫

Umm....thanks guys/girls. >XD

Besides taking it to my friend's house, any other advise because I tried cleaning my lasor and other things on my PS2, along with the disk and it still wouldn't load. I'm not even sure if the CD Version works. It did the first time, then it didn't after a while. Not sure if it was my patience fault because I didn't wait long enough. >>'

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
There's really nothing else you can do at the present state than to assume that your dics is somehow damaged.

If all other games/dvds play normally otherwise it's really the only explanation I can think of. Take it to a friend's house or get a new SwapMagic right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back