• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

super ultra sora-sora therory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

k, im not sure if this has been said before, and if it has then sry, in fact i put this therory on a post (not a thread) yesterday and im not sure if anyone read but it makes sense to me, well here it goes, namine said she was linking sora to sora, well some people think that one of the sora's is bhk, well i dont think i think she meant linking soras memory(the ones we knew about like being on an island with kairi and riku and stuff like that) and the ones with him in twilite town(or his other side, and the ones she made up) rite down what u think, again i sincerly apoligize if this has been posted, or if i get credit for it (trust me i know how it feels when other people get credit for ur work or thoughts):)

yado

I taste delicious
umm never thought of it that way but i think you in wrong spot dude sounds like something for KH 2 or CoM. Its a good thought

sinharvest_angel

um dude it is for kh2 , what do u mean in the wrong spot? oh and u do know that namine has made an appearance in kh2 trailors right (cause u make it sound like she hasnt after making a CoM reference), and if for some reason its not clear to anyones else this is a kh2 theory

Last edited:

Counterpart

sinharvest_angel said:
um dude it is for kh2 , what do u mean in the wrong spot? oh and u do know that namine has made an appearance in kh2 trailors right (cause u make it sound like she hasnt after making a CoM reference), and if for some reason its not clear to anyones else this is a kh2 theory

you posted this in the KH section thats what he meant.And your "Theory" has been posted afew times already.(at least i've seen them already)good job *shrugs*

sinharvest_angel

oh st*t ur rite sry to all, and about the has been theroy i feel stupid now, but anyway im still curiouse u guys think it could be true,(seeing as how i never rell y got an answer and seeing as how i never went t that thread)

Little_Red

betch.
I'm confused by what you were trying to say. This is what I think, remeber in Another side, Another story, I think that title is very significant. At the end it shows the GEG, Riku, BHK, and the person on the rock. They may have a meaning, like the "another side"! That could mean the BHK is working both sides, the glowing eye guy could be Riku's heart! Remeber he said he was a shell! Also he said he was looking for his other half! Then again, that's what I think. PLus the dude on the rock remeber he saidhe looks just like yopu?! It makes sense to me! I know there are probably a million holes in my theory, but thats what I think!

sinharvest_angel

what he never said anything about another have or shells, the only thing in ur post is"he looks like u" other than that its wrong or makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back