• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

I was looking at the scans with Genie, Peter Pan, Stitch, and Chicken Little in it a if u look at the command menu there all in Hollow Bastion exceot Genie whos in Agrabah. So I guess u get most of the summons there (how i have no idea). I remeber though in a interview not sure which one Nomura said that u meet stitch in ur gummi ship or his ship and yoours collide it might of been from a scan to dont remember.

An i wonder how Chicken Little and Peter Pan come in to play, I would guess Peter Pan lost his world an goes to Hollow Bastion maybe, and maybe u get Chicken Little from a summoning gem or somthing?

ur thought or comments

oh and heres the scan
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=PeterpanKH2.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Oblivion007

chicken little maybe more useful than people think.
did you guys see tink with peter pan maybe she heals while peter and you fight. also what do you think Pongo is suppose to do when he's summond?

FigmentJedi

I say that Neverland still exists, but Peter felt some sort of need to leave it behind. I mean, the worlds were restored at the end of the original after all. That just leaves Tarzan unaccounted for in party members from the original game's presence in KH2.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I wonder what Chicken Little could do? He doesn't have any powers or anything, he's just a chicken. Tinkerbell was at least magical so you can expect something from her. Chicken Little...what will you do?!

M

Monkey Man

heartslayer101 said:
They should replace Chicken little with someone from the incredibls ...

Edit: wait skrew that they should put Mr. potato head as a summon.... okay Mr. incredibl it is ...

No Mr. Potato Head should be a summon he could like change his face in battle that would rock.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
they should also replace rumors with facts, but we can't all get what we wish for.

HeartlessOfDoom

I think Chicken Little attacks with a basebal bat, but I'm not totally sure. I'm sure we can use em in a bunch in all worlds, but remember HB is a place we visit often, like Traverse Town in KH, so I'm sure they just took a ton of screens from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back