• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SummonerBWM: Ready Once Again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Summonerbrandon

O_O Can't believe that I am gone for a while. Yeesh. But anyway, how is everyone! -.- I am pretty lonely right now and all of a sudden, I start remembering about this place so I want to stay here for a while. :eek: Speaking of which, I hope that there are some good graphic designers here. I just got into it myself. Hope I get great critiques on my work! Other than that... there are two people who I still remember here: Reflection and... that one dude who went and scared me at first... oh yea! Bukkake Sensei/Sam! "Don't mind Reflection, she's not a real Christian, she believes in evolution.

I'm a real Christian. Praise Jesus."

XD Those two are funny so I really want to catch up with them. :) Other than that, expect me to be around!

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
WELCOMETOD̸̢̢͙͍̩̻̗̭̪̉̄̄͊̾̆́̊͌̌ͅᴇ̶̛̖̘̗̰̣̻͙̈́̓͌̅͊͊̕͝͝s̴̯̦̪͍͔̰͔̜̳̜̑͆̀́̈̏͊̊̆̕ᴜ̸̛̛̰̞̤̥͈̳̑͊̊̿̏͋̀͐ͅHELL

Back