• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summon Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy92551

i was at gamewinners.com and i saw a tip that said if you finish everything, go back to timeless river, go through a new door, and help mickey fight some heartless he will give you King's charm. Has anybody heard of this? highly unlikely........

Genin~Kizashi

people have talked about this before, and it's not true. it's been established several times.

besides, i've completed the entire journal before, and after i do, i tend to go to Timeless River for leveling up and just for fun heartless-bashing, because it's one of my favorite worlds. If there was a new door at Timeless River, I would know.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Genin~Kizashi said:
people have talked about this before, and it's not true. it's been established several times.

besides, i've completed the entire journal before, and after i do, i tend to go to Timeless River for leveling up and just for fun heartless-bashing, because it's one of my favorite worlds. If there was a new door at Timeless River, I would know.

lol, yes, this is enough proof for me also...i was about to go and try it, but kinda lazy, and...now i dont have to~!!!~XDD

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I bet 100 bucks that its fake!...no one here has it...

p.s Thats a good fake name "Kings Charm"...you almost got me there! o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back