• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
It's the last week of this event, well 3.5 days left to be exact.

At the point of this post:

By clearing all L33 subjugation missions, you will be in rank 1252. 5 more kills will get you in the Top 1000.

By clearing all L44 subjugation missions, you will be in rank 1047. 1 more kill will get you in the Top 1000.

By clearing the first half of L444 subjugation missions, you will be in rank 341.

By clearing all L444 subjugation missions, you will be in rank 102. 1 more kill will get you in the Top 100.

By clearing the first half of L555 subjugation missions, you will be in rank 1414. 26 more kills will get you in the Top 1000.

By clearing all L555 subjugation missions, you will be in rank 199. 35 more kills will get you in the Top 100.

By defeating 1 L666 Watermelon, you will be in rank 1728. Still valid for the Cosmic Afro.

By defeating the first half of L666 Watermelon subjugation missions, you will be in rank 103. 1 more kill will get you in the Top 100.

By defeating all L666 Watermelon subjugation missions, you will be in rank 31. 51 more kills will get you in the Top 20.

By defeating 1 L666 Fireworks, you will be in rank 2113. Still valid for the Rainbow Afro.

By defeating the first half of L666 Fireworks subjugation missions, you will be in rank 83.

By defeating all L666 Fireworks subjugation missions, you will be in rank 27. 27 more kills will get you in the Top 20.

sonicrider97

Awards
If only it was that easy to kill L444s and above :(. Its a tough life for those without the necessary strength, or AP for taht matter :p

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Those numbers can be both encouraging and discouraging at the same time. On one hand, knowing the gap between your current position (although it might just be interpolation) is comforting and allows for better planning, but on the other hand, this is a momentary state. Anything can happen in the next 3 days and the standings may or may not change sharply. I'm interested to know how the standings will have changed 12 hours before the conclusion of the event.

Still, for those aiming to become the top XXX slayers, good luck! To close the gap and stay within your target on Thursday, a few more Potions might be needed.

sonicrider97

Awards
Yeah i actually just gave up on conserving AP and decided to use my 300 potions (still using it for the L666 heartless) :/. The greed got to me.

Eir

Awards
All I'm aiming to do for the rest of the event is stay in the top 1000 for the Level 666 Huge Fireworks rankings. Currently in the 992 group, so I'm hoping a couple more kills spread out till Thursday will keep me floating above the 1000 marker.

First time my Potions have dropped below 400 in a long while though.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
And there are a couple of things I need to comment.

For the rewards beside the hairstyle, there may be a chance it is the combined average of your L33+L44/L444+L555/L666+L666 ranks since they are shared. Or the game may just take the higher/lower rank as the actual one.

For the hairstyles, right now everyone who defeated 1 L666 Fireworks are at ranked 2142 now. But there are more than 852 people in this rank, so I'm not sure if everyone in this rank will receive the hairstyle.

Keroro

Awards
Sooo... if i got this right, i can kill either 1 huge firework or 1 huge watermelon to get the rewards? So i dont have to kill atleast 1 of each to get the rewards right?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
If you kill a Watermelon, you'll get the prizes attached to Watermelons. If you kill a Fireworks, you'll get the prizes attached to Fireworks.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The summer event is coming to an end and I still have so many outstanding L444 missions. I think I'm going to stop halfway.

I surely am not the only one who thinks that for a 15 AP Heartless, the number of Large Watermelons required to kill so as to complete the missions are a few too many? That's not to mention their high HP and attack, which makes pursuing to complete their mission series not quite worth it for players who usually can kill L444 Wizards confidently.

Eir

Awards
How far did you get through the missions and what else did you do?

I didn't have too much of a problem with the Level 555 Heartless... got up 8/10 of the second half of missions before I decided it was no longer worth it going for them, and also cleared every Level 555 trial mission too. (Somehow.)

Won't deny my Potion supply took a beating, though. Used to be in the 500's, but is now only in the 300's. But the rewards so far have been more or less worth it, and getting a copy of that Power Cloud & Tifa SR+ will be worth it in the end, since the base stats for it maxed out are 26795/26795.

Edit: Having said that though, the Watermelons are actually more of a pain to deal with then the Fireworks as they have more HP to burn through...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've given up on the 444s, I'm fighting 555s in hopes of squeezing my way to the two low-hanging blue skills in the second set. Going to take a lot of potions.

Zero_Rock

Awards
Already finishing the last mission from the 555's :) don't know what to do later, cause the 444 and below prizes are lame :/

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I gave up with the 444 watermelons around getting the hp potions. I've done enough missions for the 555 firecrackers to get the combo plus and SR+ yen sid. Just need a few more for the reflective guard skill and I think I'm gonna give it a rest after that. Not sure.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Finished with the L44 and L555 ones, at the very last mission for L33, and at the last mission for L444... first half. I'm no longer interested in the L444, but I definitely will nab that Combo Plus. All trials beside the L666 ones are completed.

I've decided that after that, I'll just be killing L44 Fireworks for EXP. They give the most EXP-to-AP ratio and are going away soon, so I want to spend every single AP on them.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I dont even have enough resources to do the 666 missions v_v It's not worth it to me anyway. I did complete all the trials for the lv33 and 44 ones though.
I might as well keep killing those L44 fireworks for EXP as well. :p

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Be amazed. Be speechless. Remember to close your mouths after the video.

[video=youtube;Y8oP-yGWCYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8oP-yGWCYY[/video]

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I can't even move my jaws during the video. Those monsters hit the player "only" for the same damage as a L555 would crit-hit me for. It's pretty discouraging, haha.

Such is the power of money the top-tier players...

Eir

Awards
I've seen that player's deck and stuff before but to actually see it in action is something else. Good stuff!

All the more reason to push for that Power Cloud & Tifa SR+, I guess. I'm in the 800's, so all I need to do until tomorrow is watch the rankings and if I drop too close to 1000... I'll fight another. (Reluctantly.)

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Over one million damage with one card, you got to be kidding me (even if it's boosted by the keyblade, its skills and the normal boost itself). No wonder these event heartless keep getting stronger and stronger. That being said I don't have problems with super bosses, but the gap between the low level heartless and the high level heartless is simply too wide at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back