• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summarize it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-Love

Can someone who's played Coded just summarize what happened and what's going on about it to me, cause I can't seem to understand since everyone keeps saying different stuff.

Avens

A longish summary, or a few sentences? If the latter,

Jiminy notices a strange message in his KH1 journal, which now contains the mysterious line "We must return to free them from their torment." Mickey turns the information into data in order to discover the meaning of the line, but when everything is booted up, it appears that the data has been corrupted by bugs. Mickey creates a digital Sora to get rid of the bugs, in the process getting sucked into the data world with Donald and Goofy, and Pete, who was spying on them. In the journal worlds is a man in an Org. XIII cloak, who turns out to be the personification of the Journal with Riku's appearance.

Pete calls for Maleficent, who joins him and attempts to take over the data worlds in order to use them as a way to get Heartless into Disney Castle. Data Sora and the gang defeat her and the bugs, and the journal starts to go back to the way it originally was. The Riku/Journal incarnation helps Pete and Maleficent to escape, then Mickey returns to the real world and Data Sora forgets about his adventure. But, the mystery about "their torment" remains unsolved, and Riku/Journal invites the King back inside the data worlds to look at some data that was added to the Journal, which wasn't supposed to be there.

What that place is, we will have to see in the final episode. (Also, it appears that the bugs were caused by Sora's Heartless, which was gone in the real world because of Kairi, but not in the Journal, or something like that. I got a bit confused there.)

I hope this is helpful.

Number Zero

Maybe then we'll have Mickey's speech about how he was at Traverse Town that same day--......Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! What if the reason he went to the Dark Realm in KH1 was to get reinfocements aka Aqua?! The Dark Realm's Keyblade seemed like a piss poor reason to fare the Dark Realm for, considering he already HAD a Keyblade.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The Dark Realm's Keyblade seemed like a piss poor reason to fare the Dark Realm for, considering he already HAD a Keyblade.
But he didn't have the right kind of keyblade for his goal.
V - There is still a lot of mystery about the Keyblades I think. The "Light side, heart of worlds Keyblade" that Sora wields, the "Keyblade of people's hearts" made from the Seven Princesses' hearts for Riku, and the "Dark side, heart of worlds Keyblade" that the king obtained in the realm of darkness, presently these 3 types can be confirmed. Could you please explain things a little further?

Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change. There is no clear division between good and evil. Usually the door to each world is closed and the keyhole itself is not visible. By bringing a Keyblade nearby, the Keyhole appears. But the lock is not actually closed itself. Indeed, the Heartless were able to find the door and easily open it and in this way steal hearts. In the previous game, Sora turned the locks and closed these doors. Furthermore, about the opened door of the integrated heart of worlds "Kingdom Hearts" itself, to prevent the outflow of the darkness within hearts the intent and reasons were different so the Keyblade was used for a different purpose. In order to work, the door needs to be closed from both the Dark side and the Light side and both a dark and light realm Keyblade are needed. The King needed a Keyblade opposite from the realm of light Keyblade that Sora had, so he went to the realm of darkness to obtain one.

Avens

Oh, thanks for the summary Avens, it was really helpful.
Yep, no problem!

What if the reason he went to the Dark Realm in KH1 was to get reinfocements aka Aqua?! The Dark Realm's Keyblade seemed like a piss poor reason to fare the Dark Realm for, considering he already HAD a Keyblade.
On top of what WtW said, I'm pretty sure Mickey doesn't know she's there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back