• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sucks to be wrong huh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
This thread is dedicated to all the people who's theories were shut down by the peps of this site, myself included. Many people say that the Heartless War was unplayable, that the Deep Dive world had no significance in KH2, or that (and few believed this, me too) DiZ wasn't against the organization. People even said i while back that RHG wasn't kairi, and Namine wasn't a shell or nobody. Well those people were wrong.

Thanks 2 the S-E party, these things were cleared up. and all that was said above (but the Kairi part) has been revealed. So anyone that said the Heartless War WAS playable, and Deep Dive WAS important, this is for u. Post your old theories that came true, and those that didn't.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
lol i see. yes alot of people were flamed for theories that before were stupid and lame. but now the flamed get to have the last laugh. good thiing im not a flamer or i would feel bad right now. lol good job people. u deserve to brag. i guess lol

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i always belieaved that war was playable.oh yeah and you forgot to say about the rhg was kairi and people thought tifa if it was tifa why would she be on the kh2 official art or be shown as a main dcharacter because ff characters aren't really that important though .

iholdthekeys

yay!!!!!!!!! herez my story........... i've waited 4 revenge 4 such a long time.........
i posted a thread way back on my other username that i forgot the password 2........... i was the herooftwilight.............. i posted a theory after seeing one of the released trailers that DWU was an actual character in the game.............. and now therez more footage of him ACTUALLY FIGHTING SORA.......... the trailer is called sumthing like ptmoc............ the link was on kh2.co.uk................. and in it.............. there is a circle of dusk around sora and the unknown.............. and donald and goofy are standing outside the circle......... and sora and the unknown start running towards each other and then sora jumps into the air and when they clash the kh2 logo appears and itz the end of the trailer........... I WAS RIGHT AND EVERYONE BURNED ME CUZ I JUST JOINED THE FORUMS AND I ONLY HAD LIKE 30 POSTS.................... I STILL REMEMBER THE PPL WHO MADE ME LOOK LIKE A MORON ON MY OWN THREAD I POSTED............. MIKAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................... KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ I WAS RIGHT AND U WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. U HEAR ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!.......... MY CRAP WAS RIGHT............ CUZ I KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.............. JUST BECAUSE U GOT LIKE 50 MILLION POSTS DUZN'T MEAN U KNOW IT ALL U FLIPPIN BUTTHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................... U THINK UR EXPERTS ON THE DAMN GAME............................ WELL GUESS WAT................. UR NOT U LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,, HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW.................. I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE U BURNED CUMZ AND POSTS THEIR CRAP AGAINST U ALL.................. U BURNED ME JUST CUZ I WAS A NOOB.......... JUST CUZ U THOUGHT I WAS MAKING CRAP UP............. WELL GUESS WHOZ RITE NOW........... HOW DOES IT FEEL WHEN UR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. I'M NOT JUST A RANDOM NOBODY WHO POSTS GAY CRAP ON THE FORUMS..................... I PUT REAL STUFF ON THERE............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... that feels better now............. i've been waiting forever 2 get back revenger on those losers.............. thank u The One He Fears for giving me this opportunity 2 kick sum forum professional wannabees butt..............

Last edited by a moderator:

Da_BlackSora

lmfao!!! man that wuz good iholdkeys i have yet to have a thread completely thrashed but now i wish i had because this is funny

NJMIgnatio

Ah, yes, the Irony.....

Well, the day has come to exact revenge on the "Preps", eh? Well, I say: "Bring on the Retribution! I say, "Fight the Power!" The Flamer's transgressions must not be overlooked! No longer must you suffer from denigration! They shall borne witness to your Ire! ARRRRRRG!
*Picks up Battle Axe and goes berserk*

*Ahem* Ok, Now I feel better.:)

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
NJMIgnatio said:
Ah, yes, the Irony.....

Well, the day has come to exact revenge on the "Preps", eh? Well, I say: "Bring on the Retribution! I say, "Fight the Power!" The Flamer's transgressions must not be overlooked! No longer must you suffer from denigration! They shall borne witness to your Ire! ARRRRRRG!
*Picks up Battle Axe and goes berserk*

*Ahem* Ok, Now I feel better.:)

LMAO. ahhh this is what i call the rallying up of the flamed. lol yes alot of people on these forums do flame people hurtfully and disgracefully. and its time we put a stop t it. let your voices be heard and justice ring throughout these forums. Hallelujah. preach. lol. okay now that im done with that see y'all later:D

Counterpart

ahhh it felt great when there was a thread on Steamboat Willie and I told those people it will be in the game.Then OMG at the SE PArty2005 what world was confirmed...LOL...That felt GREAT.I know their names but I'am not gonna post it but when that world was finally confirmed. :p

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, i told my friends the same thing and they were like "pfftt.......thats so old, yeah right thats gonna be in the game!" and when confirmed i was like "In your face!" and we betted! who was right got £10 of each person, i got £100! :)

iholdthekeys

yea no1 believed me when i posted my thread that DWU was an actual playable character in the game........... in fact i'm gonna keep reposting my story so ppl c it 4 sure..........

yay!!!!!!!!! herez my story........... i've waited 4 revenge 4 such a long time.........
i posted a thread way back on my other username that i forgot the password 2........... i was the herooftwilight.............. i posted a theory after seeing one of the released trailers that DWU was an actual character in the game.............. and now therez more footage of him ACTUALLY FIGHTING SORA.......... the trailer is called sumthing like ptmoc............ the link was on kh2.co.uk................. and in it.............. there is a circle of dusk around sora and the unknown.............. and donald and goofy are standing outside the circle......... and sora and the unknown start running towards each other and then sora jumps into the air and when they clash the kh2 logo appears and itz the end of the trailer........... I WAS RIGHT AND EVERYONE BURNED ME CUZ I JUST JOINED THE FORUMS AND I ONLY HAD LIKE 30 POSTS.................... I STILL REMEMBER THE PPL WHO MADE ME LOOK LIKE A MORON ON MY OWN THREAD I POSTED............. MIKAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................... KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ I WAS RIGHT AND U WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. U HEAR ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!.......... MY CRAP WAS RIGHT............ CUZ I KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.............. JUST BECAUSE U GOT LIKE 50 MILLION POSTS DUZN'T MEAN U KNOW IT ALL U FLIPPIN BUTTHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. .................. U THINK UR EXPERTS ON THE DAMN GAME............................ WELL GUESS WAT................. UR NOT U LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,, HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW.................. U BURNED ME JUST CUZ I WAS A NOOB.......... JUST CUZ U THOUGHT I WAS MAKING CRAP UP............. WELL GUESS WHOZ RITE NOW........... HOW DOES IT FEEL WHEN UR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. I'M NOT JUST A RANDOM NOBODY WHO POSTS GAY CRAP ON THE FORUMS..................... I PUT REAL STUFF ON THERE............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... .... that feels better now............. i've been waiting forever 2 get back revenge on those losers.............. thank u The One He Fears for giving me this opportunity 2 kick sum forum professional wannabees butt..............

Last edited by a moderator:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
i know what you mean, just because people have more posts than us makes them think they everything about kh, like i asked my friend, who was going to be the main character? and she was like um.....................Riku! and she had like 10 million posts, but she left her account to rot, and i was like um...no it was mickey! and she thought she knew everything!

iholdthekeys

yea!!!! fight the power!!!!!!!!!!

by the way
just 2 let u know in case you don't.......... u were both wrong........ itz sora and will always be sora..............

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
WRONG! actually disney said it has to be king mickey, but then again my sources could be wrong, but then s-e fought back and said that they had to have a new character, thats why in KH1 sora's clothes looks like mickeys, the shoes, the tops etc..

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
iholdthekeys said:
i posted a thread way back on my other username that i forgot the password 2........... i was the herooftwilight.............. i posted a theory after seeing one of the released trailers that DWU was an actual character in the game.............. and now therez more footage of him ACTUALLY FIGHTING SORA.......... the trailer is called sumthing like ptmoc............ the link was on kh2.co.uk................. and in it.............. there is a circle of dusk around sora and the unknown.............. and donald and goofy are standing outside the circle......... and sora and the unknown start running towards each other and then sora jumps into the air and when they clash the kh2 logo appears and itz the end of the trailer........... I WAS RIGHT AND EVERYONE BURNED ME CUZ I JUST JOINED THE FORUMS AND I ONLY HAD LIKE 30 POSTS.................... I STILL REMEMBER THE PPL WHO MADE ME LOOK LIKE A MORON ON MY OWN THREAD I POSTED............. MIKAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................... KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ I WAS RIGHT AND U WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. U HEAR ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!.......... MY CRAP WAS RIGHT............ CUZ I KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.............. JUST BECAUSE U GOT LIKE 50 MILLION POSTS DUZN'T MEAN U KNOW IT ALL U FLIPPIN BUTTHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................... U THINK UR EXPERTS ON THE DAMN GAME............................ WELL GUESS WAT................. UR NOT U LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,, HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW.................. I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE U BURNED CUMZ AND POSTS THEIR CRAP AGAINST U ALL.................. U BURNED ME JUST CUZ I WAS A NOOB.......... JUST CUZ U THOUGHT I WAS MAKING CRAP UP............. WELL GUESS WHOZ RITE NOW........... HOW DOES IT FEEL WHEN UR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. I'M NOT JUST A RANDOM NOBODY WHO POSTS GAY CRAP ON THE FORUMS..................... I PUT REAL STUFF ON THERE............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... that feels better now............. i've been waiting forever 2 get back revenger on those losers.............. thank u The One He Fears for giving me this opportunity 2 kick sum forum professional wannabees butt..............
You're ummm... you're still wrong. That was most likely Riku they show attacking Sora in that preview, not BHK.

iholdthekeys

i never said it was BHK!!!!!!!!!!
dude watz da matter with u???
how about u go back and read what i posted...
all i said was that it was an unknown which technically is correct........ cuz i never said who the unknown was.............. so I'M NOT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!........... how about you stop flaming ppl.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back