• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

subthread suggestion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Umm...maybe this should be posted in the anime section...but I guess since this is a suggestion....

I just want to suggest about an anime/manga stuff sharing thread. Like, the GFX section have a resource section...so maybe we can have a sharing thread in the anime/manga section...like, if anyone have some MP3s or images they want to share...

Umm...maybe this should be posted in the anime section...but I guess since this is a suggestion....

I just want to suggest about an anime/manga stuff sharing thread. Like, the GFX section have a resource section...so maybe we can have a sharing thread in the anime/manga section...like, if anyone have some MP3s or images they want to share...
They may be worried that it's illegal to do so, but then again they are offering ST downloads and whatnot, and they did put up a link to a UT .rar file for the UT server, so maybe it'll happen . . . personally though I think this is a cool idea (I so need to download the full series of Star Ocean EX right now . . .), hope it goes through :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 36435

That would cause a lot of spambots/viruses.
Plus most are illegally obtained.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah, but they allow that kind of stuff. On KHI that isn't allowed.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, KHI kinda frowns upon sharing like that. Though incidentally, we do have a Downloads section, accompanied by a separate forum for downloads, so...

Back