• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupidest Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
What are the stupidest questions you've ever been asked? Also, tell us what your sarcastic answer was. If it was a professional conversation at work or something, tell us what sarcastic answer you had in your head.

Mine: I'm a shift manager at my dad's small pizza restaurant. The word "Pizza" is in the name of the business, and we always answer the phone thanking them for calling us, making sure we say the name. The stupidest question I've been asked was, "Do you guys serve pizza?" In my head, I thought "No, all we have is salad."

Working with customers, you get a lot of stupid questions.

So what is the stupidest question you've been asked? If multiple, then give us some of them.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
>is a busy night and needs to get back to kitchen to deliver food
>server doesn't know seat numbers
>ask customers what they ordered
>all stare at me like deer in headlights
>has unclaimed dish
>customer remembers what he/she diddlying ordered like 234567890 minutes later

"here is your caesar salad sir/ma'am"
"diddly you, i ordered the romaine salad"
>mentally facepalms, drops plate, and walks away

>goes to a table of 4
>can only carry 3 plates
>customer complains that i didnt bring their food out
gee, i'm diddlying sorry that i wasnt born with 8 arm like the rest of the human population. im sure getting your food literally 10 seconds later than the rest of your table is a life or death situation

the human race is doomed

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
*mom wakes me up at noon on my 18th birthday*
mom: hey honey happy birthday! what would you like to do today?
me: ugh oh my god can you stop honestly you're such an obnoxious eyesore let me sleep before i go smoke with my unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back