• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid unexplained stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Lucious 23

so there have probably been threads about this stuff but I really dont wanna spend an hour searching for it all
anyway, there was sooooo much stuff they didnt explain in kh2, and i dont think its because they did it on purpose to make us wonder, i think they did it cause they're stupid
here's a few of the things i found:
1. why can Kairi wield a keyblade?
2. where did Riku find that keyblade he gave Kairi (he basically pulled it out of his ass)
3. why was Riku wearing that blindfold? they didnt really explain it and then he just took it off
4. why were Riku and Mickey wearing org cloaks? i heard people say they were undercover but i dont really remeber that mentioned in the game and how would they be undercover? its only 13 people in the org, they would notice them; wouldnt xemnas recognize mickey?; Riku & Mickey fought the org in com, were they just like "oh, nevermind, we're on your side now"; the org is only nobodies!
5. why did Riku lose his "dark" abilities from com, he was going to walk the "road to twilight" meaning he could control both light and darkness
6. why is Riku twice Sora's height
7. why is Sora gay (he seems to not really care about Kairi when they meet up, in fact he looks kinda uncomfortable when she's hugging him, and as soon as he sees Riku he up to him and hugs him and basically starts crying)
8. when did the Soul Eater become a keyblade
9. if the nobodies are created when a heartless is, how come they just showed up in kh2

and there's more i thought of but cant remeber right now
actually most of it has to do with Riku, pretty much since he was such a kick-ass character in the original and com and became such a pathetic one in kh2 (he needs sora to carry him at the end? weak!!!)

~Axel_Riku~

so there have probably been threads about this stuff but I really dont wanna spend an hour searching for it all
anyway, there was sooooo much stuff they didnt explain in kh2, and i dont think its because they did it on purpose to make us wonder, i think they did it cause they're stupid
here's a few of the things i found:
2. where did Riku find that keyblade he gave Kairi (he basically pulled it out of his ass)
3. why was Riku wearing that blindfold? they didnt really explain it and then he just took it off
4. why were Riku and Mickey wearing org cloaks? i heard people say they were undercover but i dont really remeber that mentioned in the game and how would they be undercover? its only 13 people in the org, they would notice them; wouldnt xemnas recognize mickey?; Riku & Mickey fought the org in com, were they just like "oh, nevermind, we're on your side now"; the org is only nobodies!
5. why did Riku lose his "dark" abilities from com, he was going to walk the "road to twilight" meaning he could control both light and darkness
7. why is Sora gay (he seems to not really care about Kairi when they meet up, in fact he looks kinda uncomfortable when she's hugging him, and as soon as he sees Riku he up to him and hugs him and basically starts crying)
9. if the nobodies are created when a heartless is, how come they just showed up in kh2

and there's more i thought of but cant remeber right now
actually most of it has to do with Riku, pretty much since he was such a kick-ass character in the original and com and became such a pathetic one in kh2 (he needs sora to carry him at the end? weak!!!)

1. Because she is going to be one of the ones in the end that will need a keyblade I believe.
2. People say that keyblade is from Destiny Islands
3. They actually did explain it. Mickey did, his eyes couldn't lie. In other words people could see what he really was.
4. Well Mickey was trying to solve the riddle of the Organization. They NEVER joined them. They were working behind them as you could say.
5. That one I don't know about
6. Well you do have to think he was taller then him in the first one as well. Plus he is older too.
7. Well he knew Kairi was fine, because he had seen her at the end of the first KH. Riku he has been searching for him forever really. So I think I would be more excited to see somebody I hadn't seen in a while. Plus he is his best friend.
8. Soul Eater I believe turned into the Way to the Dawn
9. That is something I have no idea about. The Organization was the one to control the nobodies. So I guess they didn't want to use them yet or something.

Well about the carrying thing. If you watch when Riku fights Xemnas alone in the cut scenes, he gets hit in the leg by his light saber. That is why he needed to be carried. He couldn't walk.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

1. probably for similar reasons that Riku and Sora could.
2. i'm not sure i can explain it i don't know if it has even been explained.
3. they did explain it go through the scene again when he removes the blindfold. it was explained in some connection between seeing the world with his eyes instead of with his heart or something similar. some kind of symbolism i suppose.
4. refer to other thread there was one on this a little while ago.
5. he didn't completely perhaps it was more a choice than completely lost at first.
6. because he grows faster and if you're refering to his other form that was the appearence of him so it's self explanitory
7. so males cant have strong friendships and be called straight? self explanitory.
8. sometime beforeRiku showed up in the Organizations stronghold.
9. in FM the enigmatic man/Xemnas showed up. don't know if that really compensates for anything but oh well.

next time in order to make your questions sound a bit less on the stupid or irritatiing side try being serious and looking it up wikipedia or KHinsider would have a good amount of info for these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back