• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid theory might as well not open

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

whatever i can't believe how stupid this is but I was bored so i thought of this...

In the TechTV (G4 whatever the heck you wanna call it) movie from about a year ago, when it shows BHK in his "awakening" and the giant Dusk comes up, it shows Sora sleeping in his memory bubble thingy from COM. Do you think that maybe somehow Sora has something to do with the dusks that BHK faces or he could be the reason they are in twilight town or why they are trying to get BHK? k whatever

Keeavin

sillypieman said:
whatever i can't believe how stupid this is but I was bored so i thought of this...

In the TechTV (G4 whatever the heck you wanna call it) movie from about a year ago, when it shows BHK in his "awakening" and the giant Dusk comes up, it shows Sora sleeping in his memory bubble thingy from COM. Do you think that maybe somehow Sora has something to do with the dusks that BHK faces or he could be the reason they are in twilight town or why they are trying to get BHK? k whatever
Don't make a topic if you think it's stupid yourself, or else people might get the idea that you're intentionally spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back