• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

This is a question that I have wanted answered for a long time. Why do you think that Valor form is red. It made sense that when Sora fused with Donald his clothes turned blue, because that's Donald's signature color. So why doesn't Sora's clothes turn green when fused with Goofy? Because Goofy's signature color is green.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
KHLover916 said:
This is a question that I have wanted answered for a long time. Why do you think that Valor form is red. It made sense that when Sora fused with Donald his clothes turned blue, because that's Donald's signature color. So why doesn't Sora's clothes turn green when fused with Goofy? Because Goofy's signature color is green.
Myabe because Red is better than green :confused:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
*sigh* search around next time

imagine sora's ultimate combat form, the one were he can kill thousands of heartless without breaking a sweat becuase he is that powerful, and his attacks are like 10 attacks per second, with unbeleaible reach, and he has the power to deflect range attacks back at enemies without even looking.

now, what color do you see that form as?

KHLover916

ummmmmm ok just wondering I thought that there was some important reason for it being red. I just thought that after seeing wisdom form that the next form would be green. Thanks anyway. Oh and violent_anger I get what your saying.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
i see that ultimate form as silver..........haha. Yeah Brave form just looks better red. Its a sign of power, blue is a sign of magic, yellow can hold both, and silver it just the best

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
dosen't red represent strenght or somethin' and blue represents wisdom

Last edited:

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
yeah red represents strength and blue represents wisdom so it makes sense i don't think they were really going by the color of the person's clothes while creating it. it just happened to be blue for donald.

violent_anger

red=blood=war=power=fighting=bravery
blue=calm=intelect=wisdom
yelow=the color thats left
silver= silver is so cool

edit: also, who you fuse with doesnt determine what drive you gt, you can fuse with anyone who is your friend to get brave, but goofy is good at combat, so its best to fuse with him

Last edited:

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
violent_anger said:
edit: also, who you fuse with doesnt determine what drive you gt, you can fuse with anyone who is your friend to get brave, but goofy is good at combat, so its best to fuse with him

Uhhh...WRONG... Do you think if you fused with Goofy that you would be in the WISDOM form? Goofy's a fighter, not a wizard...

violent_anger

jmaine06 said:
Uhhh...WRONG... Do you think if you fused with Goofy that you would be in the WISDOM form? Goofy's a fighter, not a wizard...
*sigh* read the entire thing next time, you can fuse with goofy to get wisdom, it just wont be that strong a wisdom form(in the case of goofy, i think you might even get weaker)

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
If it wasn't so, what is the point of the different names and abilities? Why not just make one form if you can fuse with one to be one form and fuse with another for the same form?

Look, it would make sense that Goofy could make the Brave form, seeing he is the strongest fo the two... Donald would make the Wisdom form, cause he uses magic... If those are the strengths of the two, what would be the reason to fuse with Goofy to do magic? It's pointless with Donald sitting right there...

Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back