• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid question ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasSoraRikuKey

How did we just magically end up in that weird white zone where you fight Final Xemnas... You defeat him on the ship and all of the sudden you're like this realm of nothingness. Confused!

XxRebel_GirlxX

i know i was wondering that too when i fought him, i was like wtf??. anyways my guess is that xemnas just brought them there to fight in his weird coat. his coat kind of reminds me of dalmation dogs, black and white lol

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i know i was wondering that too when i fought him, i was like wtf??. anyways my guess is that xemnas just brought them there to fight in his weird coat. his coat kind of reminds me of dalmation dogs, black and white lol
Xemnas has teamed up with Cruella de Vil

Movies_cruella.jpg

zomg. can you say cloaks made of puppies? xD

anyways with his newfound powers by joining with the power of his own kingdom hearts it's reasonable to say he could accomplish bringing them to that area. also at the beginning of the game when you play as Roxas remember when Roxas is talking to Xemnas on that beach area? after you beat Xemnas for good that's where Sora ends up so it's also reasonable to say he could already enter that white area where you fight Xemnas for the last time.

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmm... maybe Xemnas would go and aontinue the fight there for a reason? Maybe he was sure to win the battle there?
How they ended up there? Xemnas is able to teleport right? Maybe he was able to teleport Sora and Riku with him too? That could make sense...

But I wonder how Xemnas managed to change outfit:p

Seftrex

I call that place the Paradox Zone, it is basicly to me where Xemnas can use his powers to there full potential... If you notice when you fight him at Memory's skyscraper when he teleports, you see him do it. Though you see him do it in the PZ, he is much faster and skilled, even his attacks are better.

It's basicly moving Riku and Sora to his fighting ground, one where he believes he can win.

Chupacabra

I wondered about that too but I think it's a place in the World that Never was.. or some place he created just as a cool battleground which suited his cloak.

But why are the final bosses always changing thier outfits while youre still batteling them.. Xehanort did this as well and Sephiroth too I think.. that's just wierd

SquallLeonheartS

Yet you're not wondering how this mechanicaly dragon magically appeared, or why you had to destroy the cannon at the top of TWTNW, or how Xemnas magically gained armor and the other organizations weapons and such.

xickae

I don't know. But didn't something like this happen in KHI when we are fighting ATSOD (Ansem The Seeker Of Darkness)????? We simply without explanation end up in front of the door to Kingdom Hearts.

But I think it's some kind of alternate dimension created from the world where darkness or nothingness fully resides and there's no turning back from such situation.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
that is the realm of nothingness. xemnas can go there when he want's to.
exactly what i thought ^^
anyways with his newfound powers by joining with the power of his own kingdom hearts it's reasonable to say he could accomplish bringing them to that area. also at the beginning of the game when you play as Roxas remember when Roxas is talking to Xemnas on that beach area? after you beat Xemnas for good that's where Sora ends up so it's also reasonable to say he could already enter that white area where you fight Xemnas for the last time.

Kurxi

I think that it could be a small area of the realm of nothingness, seeing how white it is, like the World That Never Was. And Xemnas with his upgraded powers was probably able to send them there with his teleportation.

Bunneh

Website
www.thebunneh.net
Remember what happens before you fight Xemnas and Heartless Ansem:
You open a "final door." In KHI it was a pink door at the end of the End of all Worlds (I believe that was the name of the world).
In KHII it was a white? door at the end of the World that never Was.
The way I see it is that you never actually know what lies beyond those doors. In KHI you saw Destiny Islands, but that was no in fact Destiny Islands. It led to darkness. The island, the ship, everything was part of Ansem's design, until Sora destroyed it. All that was left was Kingdom Hearts...which appeared out of nowhere.
The same thing should apply to KHII. What you see in the beginning is a world that Xemnas makes up. The buildings, the ship, the dragon, were all probably part of his design. And when Sora destroyed everything there as well, nothing was left except that white room.

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
well I guess xemnas teleport everyone there cuz it was the place where light and darkness gather togheter, I thank that xemnas's outfit was just his real dress!!

Twilight kingdom

I think that was just nothingness, remember when Riku talks to Xemnas. He says that nothing probobly goes on forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back