• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupid gargouil boss devil thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephiroths move

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaTwilight

wow. sinharvest angel ur just a stuborn n00b who wont listen to the truth as told by many. I have a clip i can post of sephiroth clearly saying "Descend Heartless Angel" Also, I think that bradygames makes terrible strategy guides. Gamefaqs is a much more reliable source of info IMO. I'm very knoledgable when it comes to videogames, and if im wrong, ill at least admit it unlike some n00bs in these forums. Rant over.

ggpboi9690

1. I agree with kingm911, who cares what name it is its still a terribly strong move. 2. Even if i dont care what the name is i stil KNOW that its sin harvest angel. 3.I never heard the letter D being pronounced when he starts he attack 4.And the fact that people say its not sin harvest angel because that doesnt make sence is stupid. Niether of the two names make sence. 5. I will be very embareses if the yankees dont make the playoffs this year 6. Im getting my psp in a couple of days 8. has two meanings, its either a number or the past tence of eat.

OmegaTwilight

ok, wow are you new to forums or something? n00b is a slang term for an ignorant newbie. Also, how does descend heartless angel NOT make sense? when he uses the attack an angel comes down quickly and rapes you. So its a Heartless Angel Descending thus the name Descend Heartless Angel. BTW you aren't supposed to double-post, figure ill throw you a tip or two you newbie. Also theres another thread called "sephiroths words" or something that it was determined to be Descend Heartless Angel. Also there is a link to a video of me getting pwned by it where sephiroth clearly states Descend Heartless Angel, and it shows the angel coming down. The video is for proof only, I lost on purpose.

OmegaTwilight

*sigh* the only point of me continuing this conversation is to help get my post count up. I've already won you just refuse to accept it you goat bastard. NOW CLEAN MY PEE!! (Family Guy references)

keyblader05

your welcome and acually you lost. you lost when you first posted on this thread you lost when you came to this site, you lost when you were born!!!!

keyblader05, has spoken

OmegaTwilight

AUGH!!!!!!!!! The n00bism is spreading!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC BEFORE THE VIRUS IS RELEASED!!!!! *injects anti-noob seirum into self* Quarantine!! QUARANTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away before seirum wares off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back