• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupid faces

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

i think they are doing it to auron now before u go hell no here me out

auron is a bit of a stuck up know it all and remember in traverse town when sora first sees doanld and goofy they make faces at each other i think that they said to auron "cheer up" and when they were about to leave auron goes "i wil try" he then trys looks like a and then when sora & co are about to leave auron goes "stay happy" and then they make their faces.

YoshiAngemon

They could be provoking Pete. I mean, he IS like Fawful from Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga (I HAVE FURY!) gone fat, or something. Or he could be like Ozzie from Chrono Trigger (Ozzie's in a jam!), since he IS fat, strong, and could be more probable to bungle things up.

Sgt Moo

CEDELAS's theory does make sense but is a bit to complex to be probable...im sticking with Hades

C

CEDELAS

of course it makes sense and it will hapen i mean auron is like full goth

auron is so cool and he is the most typical aussie guy beacause he carries around a fricken bottle of tripple x and who doesent like xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back