• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strike Raid??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

one of the coolest abilities i liked in KH1 was strike raid, and they showed it in the intro movie to KH2 when sora was fighting Marluxia(just a side note, did anyone know that sora had mickeys keyblade?)

anywayz is strike raid an ability that you get in KH2 im at lvl 50 and it hasnt shown up yet

Riku_And_Sora99

No, you can't get it, but there is a reaction command that uses it. I forget which enemy you use it against though.

The_Way_To_Dawn

The golden colored keyblade is just the hue of the light and some odd shading. As for Strike Raid, Genie sort of resurrects those moves in his summon I believe, though the only one I'm really aware of if "Final Arcanum". As he copies the Drive Forms, you'll need to experiment.

kthundercat

You don't really get any specific attack abilities, you get Limits and Reaction Commands, so somewhere out there a heartless or a Nobody probably lets you use strike raid or something similiar to it as its Reaction Command.

The_Way_To_Dawn

As I said, during Genie's summon, he mimics your drive forms. When he does, you two do special moves from the first game together, and I think Strike Raid is one of the moves. I know Final Arcanum is, but that's the only one I'm certain on.

-BLITZ-

No strike raid, but the genie summon has something similar to Strike Raid.

-BLITZ-

The close thing would actually be Genie because the keyblade is actually thrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back