• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

strange things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightblade

There are two things that are weird in KH:

1. If only the keyblade can destroy the heartless, how does donald and goofy kill them.

2. If donald and goofy know about the heartless until they arrive at traverse town, how they tell sora in traverse town, the first time they met, that they had a hard time with the heartless ships attacking their gummi ship.

Someone explain this :rolleyes:

keybade man29

I'll try the first one, maybe only the keyblade cam 'completely' destory the heartless by opening the door to the light, but goofy and donald can still kill them.

Counterpart

1)I'll try the first one myself.The Keyblade is what they fear also what keybade man29 said.Also Donald and Goofy's hearts are strong enough to kill them?

2)Ahhhh very good observation there.Square error?They probably thought we will never come across it...i really don't know!!!

C

CEDELAS

1) the keyblade can banish the heartless but donald and the rest can only get rid of them for a while they will keep comin back

2) well i do belive that ships have sensors and that they could have labels i think the bigger question is how do the heartless control the ship their dumbasses

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
lightblade said:
There are two things that are weird in KH:

1. If only the keyblade can destroy the heartless, how does donald and goofy kill them.

2. If donald and goofy know about the heartless until they arrive at traverse town, how they tell sora in traverse town, the first time they met, that they had a hard time with the heartless ships attacking their gummi ship.

Someone explain this :rolleyes:
it says in the game that they are blessesed by the keyblade

fan of KH

they only said that the heartless have great fear of the keyblade that dosent mean that anyone else with a weapon cant kill them

Dark-Sora 50

This is what I think-

1: There hearts are strong enough to destroy the Heartless, yet not strong enough to wield Keyblades (imagine Donald with a Keyblade!)
2: Basically what kaze krazy said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back