• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Strange Feeling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yuffie-Chan

I woke up breathing very hard and looked around if i saw if anything was real, but everything was the same...i don't know if it was a dream or real....i couldn't believe what i saw..it..was strange, it made me feel kinda scared. I looked out my window to see if the skies we're black and the ocean roaring in the breeze...but it was sunny and warm like usual. I tought to myself ((Soon something is going to happen...but when?)) I walked out and started walking out of my house and onto the beach. I looked up, and closed my eyes and said"Soon sora i will help, i won't be weak" And then i walked to the place where me and sora use to go when we we're kids. I sat down and looked at the wall for hours, wondering if he's coming back....But i can't just wait for him...i need to see him now...i feel that something bad is going to happen. Suddenly i saw a strange figure near the door...but i couldn't see a face."Who are?" i asked, the cloaked figure said to me" If you want to find him you must open the door with your key, and then the door will open" I was shocked and speechless, i went to ask the cloaked figure "what key?" But it disspeared. I tought to myself (( Was my mind playing with me or did he sound just like riku?)) I turned to the door and placed my hand over it and closed my eyes"I don't know what he was talking about, but i'll soon find out..my dear sora" to be continued...

E

Ecstacy

wtf!!! wtf is this. they have a place for fan fics. and if you are referring to real life you have just creeped me the hell out.

Brian

dime55

umm if u have a real setting u could put this in the sticky create-a-world thread. if it's a fan-fic, there's another section for this. jus 2 let u kno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back