• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Completion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

creampuff

So I've beaten the game, no problems there. Got the secret ending and secret message. According to the very limited information the official guide gives me, the only thing I really have left to do is beat up on Julius. Given the sound thrashing I received at my first attempt in Proud Mode, that's not happening yet.

Still, looking at my records and seeing Story display as 75% complete is rather disconcerting to me. I can't imagine I'm missing 1/4 of the story after beating the game, and I'm really trying to figure out what's missing. Google is just not helping me, so I've come here.

What could I have missed in the course of the game that would leave Story showing a percentage like that? Not much at all seemed optional in the game, so I'm pretty stumped. Additionally, I never got DiveWing and I don't know what Dive I could have missed in the course of playing through the game. Does anyone have ideas?

Any pointers at all would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Do you have A's in all your dives? If you see one you don't, that's probably it.

As for the story percentage, I've beaten Julius with both characters and have almost all the Keyblades, and I'm stuck at 98% there. So I dunno... maybe I have to finish Flick Rush.

Last edited:

creampuff

Oh so it has to be A ranked all around. A friend and I were both stumped since the official guide only says complete them all, so thanks for clarifying that. Gosh it really was a waste of money...

I haven't played Flick Rush at all, so maybe that's what I'm missing. There's a Mickey stamp on the main Report menu so plot-wise I appear to be done, at least. Thanks for the response, I'll see if playing Flick Rush makes any difference in Story completion within the game records. Ever since BBS I've been a completionist so that low percentage just bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back