• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stop the shitty theories.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual-Roxas

Crappy no.1: Fancharacters. I've had enough of this "Kairi and Sora will get married and have a son in the next game" shit. They should only be used in roleplay on certain forums. But if you submit an idea like this to the developers, they will inevitably laugh, and try not to reply with "LMAO YOU STUPID FANGIRL!", because that is exactly what you are being.

Crappy no.2: Fan-made KH3 trailers. All you ever do is use the SAME SONG used in KH2 or KH1, and merge it with ALREADY USED cutscenes from both games, or the openings. Sometimes even GAMEPLAY VIDS OF THE LAST GAMES! What's even MORE annoying is that people on youtube comments say "OMG IS DIS REAL?!" or "DIS IS SOOOO FAKE!". Well, it's OBVIOUSLY NOT REAL, SHERLOCK! THE DESCRIPTION SAYS FAN-VID, SO DON'T SAY IT'S FAKE! Because it is! And you're a retard! Also, they comment with "THIS LOOKS REAL!". What the f*ck. I've already explained to you that it's ALREADY USED CLIPS. Even if you're a friend, be honest. Give criticism. If they say "OMG UR NOT MAH FRIEND NO MOAR!", then they shouldn't be your friend anyway. They should know better enough to accept negative review.

Crappy no.3: Posting fake info. If nothing has been told about any upcoming games, don't post "ITS GOING TO COME OUT IN 2009" or "ITS A NEW SERIES/ITS A PREQUEL/KAIRI AND SORA GET MARRIED AND RIKU DIES ROFLCAKEZZ!!111111".....you don't know enough shit to tell us, and it can get you in serious trouble if you're making everything up. If what you're saying is 100% TRUE, then provide a link to the source which you got it from. If it's "My friend told me", then OK. OBVIOUSLY YOUR FRIEND KNOWS ABOUT GAMING AT ITS BEST. HE SHOULD BE THE NEW PRESIDENT OF SQUARE-ENIX EVEN THOUGH HE'S 11 YEARS OLD I'M SOOO SURE THEY WON'T MIND!!

Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back