• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's more of a bad- ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

uh....why would we want to know about his memories? i mean im nto against it but is it like for people who havnt seen or heard of it but yeah sounds cool to me. but i doubt it...unless like its a sort of ffx thing when we find the ject spheres and stuff and we look back. but yeah who cares this will be an awesome world!

B

BlondeHK

whoever made that pice called sto1 pls send me the blue sora,fution sora,girl in enigmatic cloak with staff,anti sora and black clothed sora pls send me there sprites pls i collect them :D

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i bet it is playable and i bet we will have a final boss battle against Pete there and also it would be cool to have Mickey help u out like Riku did in Monstro against Parasite Cage. that would be awesome. cant wait to see what they have in store for that world...

sora's_servant

i think it will be kinda kewl....i dunno about that whole micky's memories thing but i think it just another extra feature like 100 acre wood........

sorixed

Dattebayo!
luvkhboyz said:
Hey do u think that the Steamboat Willie world will b play able? or b a memory of mickey, donald, goofy, etc.? or a combination of memories?
I say it maybe playable it would be a dissapointment to be mickeys memory the people who went seen the new stuff anyway on the trailer.

TTBK2

Awards
It's gonna be cool whether it's memories or a full fledged world. And I think that it would be of importance. Because if you think of it, Mikcey had to come in contact with the keyblade at sometime right? That and it may show many other things, like how he became king and stuff like that. But that makes me think it will be a world like 100 acre Wood. Not with mini games, but that you don't have to complete it to beat the final boss. However, it will probably hold important info that you could use within the game.(or items becuz 100 Acre Wood did give you the bambi summon).

sorixed

Dattebayo!
not unless be more cool to play through it someone said they seen sora in black and white i think it"s playable.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I am 100% sure that Steam Boat Willie will be a playable world and it was already confirmed, i think, as a playable world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back