• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

steal away the night (vamp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
Aegis took one look at Laryane...Anime Hearts radiated from his head...

Aegis: *Talking like a lovesick Zombie* Was that a Goddess?*shakes head*Hey, um, Shadow, I'll catch up with you...I have a Goddess to look for...

Aegis asked around the neighborhood, and found out the demon girl's name was Laryane.

He walked to the place where she was mostly spotted an called her name...

Aegis: LARYANE! MISS LARYANE! Where are you?...

A.J.

Banned
Aegis: What's got you in such a bad mood? I just walked halfway across town looking for you...*folds arms*

A.J.

Banned
Aegis: He's not my Master, He's juts a friend of mine. I wish people would quit calling him my master...Anyway, I came looking for you 'cuz I thought you were pretty...

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Why should I tell you what I know. I'm hungry and need food." She rose into the air with a jump landing on another lamp post, this one had it's light on. It made her look eerie in its' glow.

"So tell me reasons why I should tell you. You could just be my next prey. You have enough meat on your bones for it."

A.J.

Banned
Aegis: Just thought I'd tell you that. Oh, and I know you want to be by yourself, so I'll just get going...I've heard how you hate to be disturbed. *waves* Bye...*sarts to walk off*

A.J.

Banned
Aegis: Or can I stay? I could help you out y' know, I know a variety of magic...Just don't ask me to take this off*taps mask* "Cuz I've been at it for years trying to get it off, it's a cursed mask. I also hear Bat Demons are good at lifting curses...Would you be willing to help me out?

kingdomwolfblade

"I have my reasons. Now what would you give me for such valuble information? Though theres one problem with vampire meat, very dry, not enough blood in it and the stentch, ick."

She continued to crouch on the lamp post looking down her head tilted to one side.

shadow15#2

*he stopped growling and looked at her, closley squinting his eyes to try and remember. what demon clan are you from? your scent is so familier...

kingdomwolfblade

"I belong to no clan. I stay away from them. I'm the last of the raven demons, I have no flock to share festivities with. No flock to share loot iwth. No flock to-. I won't say any more, the list goes on."

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
*She hissed back at him* It's a free world, do what u like. I have no need for help though, I can get on fine by myself. I don't have to worry about the troubles of war except for their bickerings ruining the satisfaction of a good feeding.. *She laughed abit cruelly* I don't know about breaking curses.. but I can surley cast them onto somebody. If I feel like it, I may try.. in a couple years mabye. I'll have to think hard.. most curses need alot of my kind to break.. and I do not want their company.. foolish creatures, my kind.. Demons fighting vampires.. all anyone cared about before was where to find a human to eat or drink blood from, not it's all about power and idiotic things like that.

A.J.

Banned
Aegis: Oh, OK. But if you need anything, blow this. *tosses her an ocarina* I still say you're very pretty.

Aegis walk away, and into the park...He sat on a stump, and played a haunting melody on his ocarina.

A.J.

Banned
Aegis sat, thinking....OH.CRAP. He nearly forgot about the ceremony. He snapped his fingers and appeared sitting on a chandelier at Shadow's estate, in the throne room.

Aegis: Hmm...I wonder where Shadow is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back