• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

starting all over, but why??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

in kh1 we had to star the game as a weak person and we made our way threw the game becoming very strong. and in Com we had to start all over. do you think we will have to start all over in kh2, if so then why, and if not then why. and will we have to search for all the keyblades and abillities again. if so why and if not then why?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
what fun would that be anyway? you probably wouldn't be able to die. i like leveling up, it makes it harder

cursed keyblade

yes i know the things they slept in. but imagine how much stronger the new heartless are going to be. are we going to be as weak as we were when we started kh1 in kh2???

cursed keyblade

ya leveling up is awsom as well as the more harder the game becoms.
frodo101 said:
what fun would that be anyway? you probably wouldn't be able to die. i like leveling up, it makes it harder

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm sure that their going to make the difficulting proportioned correctly, and we won't be getting killed by telephone poles...

Lighten up, that's how all games begin, if we started off at level 100, with ultima, thy game wouldn't be fun now would it?

d_fallen_1

it doesnt have to do with the sleeping pods. the game have to start over because it is a different story as well as there are newcomers who are going to play the game first. dive into the heart is already confirmed.

Kingdom_Key69

that is the way it is and they have no way of telling how far you got so the only real solution is to start over unless they continued for a KH saved game

Reverse Dragon

The reason its like that is so people can't cheat in one game and beat it, and tehn spend the rest of the time leveling up and making themselves strgoner.. Starting from scratch can be frustrating, but so would be starting one level 100 and fighting shadows slightly weaker than you...

That Boi Leek

U could start that game @ level 100 and then have to level up to lv 200 or 255 like in Star Ocean Till The Ends of Time but that wouldn't b rite

oblivion seeker

You have to restart every game because being on a high lvl from the start would make the game incredibly boring! and plus, the pods that Sora & co. sleep in at the end of CoM. Some how the pods take most of their strength away...

mattdelig29

Alright, we're probably starting at level 1 but just think of it as Sora's really out of shape and hasn't fought with his keyblade in a long time. Couch potato.

Kingdom_Key69

then just make it so that you can put in your memory card and continue from there Kingdom Hearts saved game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back