• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Trifold War (sign up/OOC) (An RE, RLM and keyblader! Production)OPEN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ResidentEvil

Theme song Please Play while reading.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

Star Wars

Episode I

The Trifold War

The New Jedi Order and Galactic Republic have flourished for hundreds of years. Yet, unbeknownst to them, the Sith Empire slowly grew. Though scattered they were, they were soon united under a single lord, Darth Torrent. Under him, their influence in the outer rim worlds slowly, but surely grew. And shortly after he deemed the Sith strong enough, they traveled into the known galaxy.

Darth Torrent led an assault on Coruscant, the base planet of the New Jedi Order. In matter of two days, Darth Torrent conquered Coruscant for the Sith. The Jedi however, are as strong as ever. They already gather their forces to eliminate the Sith threat. But, the Sith are not their only problem.

Out of the dark vacuum of space came a third power, the Order of Malstrom. They consist of a single, humanoid race. According to them, they are the forefathers of both Jedi and Sith. They were first of the force sensitive. They have come from the deepest reaches of the galaxy to eliminate the Jedi and the Sith, and finally bring balance to the force.

The Trifold war, has begun.

Characters
RE-Darth Torrent(Dark lord of the sith/faction leader)
RLM-Dana Gonzale(Jedi Knight)
OF-Grado Gon Jinn(Jedi Knight/secret descendant of Qui Gon Jinn)
Oreo-Eranas Grissom(Sith apprentice)
Novaix-Ename Krux(Jedi Knight)
keyblader!-Soto Ken(Jedi Knight)
Yeshallbeasgods-Zen Anaril(Jedi
Mr. Wilhelm-Jedusor Heinlein(Jedi Master)
BO_dbl._sizzle-Hyther Simpha(Order Leader)

Worlds
Taris-Destroyed
Coruscant-Sith control
Korriban-Sith control
Dantooine-Jedi control
Naboo-Republic control
Tatooine-Republic control
Factions
The Order of Malstrom
The Democratic
The Republic
The Jedi Order
The Sith Empire
Template
Sample/My template
Name: Dash Kelmar(orig. name)-Darth Torrent(sith name)

Age: Fifty-two(Seems to be young. Has sith secrets that keep him young)

Appearance: Making a picture while you read this.

Species: Human

Homeworld: Coruscant

Side: Dark

Weapon: Two light sabers.(one long, one short) Both are silver in color, colored by crystals found in mineral deposits on Mustafar.

Lightsaber Combat Form(s): Jar'Kai/ Juyo/ Ataru

Abilities: Force push/ Force lightniing/ Force Dash/ Lightsaber throw/ Force jump/ Force Choke/ Drain/ Battle Meditation/

Personality: Torrent is very vocal about eliminating the jedi. Yet, his true plans to do so are unknown. He is not afraid to voice his opinion, and always stays calm under pressure. He likes to taunt his opponents to throw them off their game. He is lustful, but there is a female he cares deeply for. She is a sith also.

Biography: Dash Kelmar grew up in the slums of Coruscant. When he turned five years of age, the jedi took him away from his family to raise him in the temple. After going through training in the force, at the age of ten, he began to use it for amusement. He would toy with other boys and girls, invading their minds or having stones come out the sky above them. It goes without saying that he was scolded very often. He did not take kindly to this and eventually the jedi got rid of him. Years later, a secret lord of the sith confronted him. His name was Darth Malachi, and he could sense the hatred and power in Dash.

Malachi took him to the outer reaches of the galaxy, a place only the bravest ventured into. It was here that they found a planet, neither sith nor jedi. Yet, there were many artifacts from times past, that could aid in his training and augment his powers. After fifteen years, Malachi deemed Dash, Darth Torrent, a dark lord of the sith. Both Malachi and Torrent returned to the known galaxy, and to their secret empire. In the fifteen years they had been away, the Sith had grown, unbeknownst to the jedi.

Malachi immediatel gathered all loyal to him from even the deepest reaches of the galaxy. Many came, the sith empire was vast. And the capture of Korriban was the first move in their conquest of the known galaxy. It was an easy battle, Torrent earning top honors for his battle prowess. Not satisfied with his position, Torrent striked down his master. Now he was the only one with the secrets to the Lost Planet, and the Sith Tombs. The Sith Empire now rests on Korriban, as strong as ever.

Torrent is now recruiting, in the process garnering much attention from the jedi. They feel the unbalance in the force, yet cannot determine where. On his travels, Torrent stumbled upon a young man whom he took under his wing as an apprentice.(Oreo, this can be you. If wanted)

Torrent, with his empire and apprentice at his side, launched a surprise attack on Coruscant. By the time the New Jedi Order could tell what was going on, it was too late. Torrent had apprehended the militia and had a double agent plant a bomb in the temple. Many of the high council and common jedi in the temple were wiped out. The rest fled the planet.

It was shortly after this that a message was sent to Torrent. The one line that stood out among the rest was "The Sith shall be purged from existence.". Apalled by this, Torrent asked that the messenger be apprehended. As his guards went to do so, the messenger destroyed them from the inside out. No one, sith or jedi, had even been able to commit such an act. This one man had done it simultaneously on two sith. The messenger casually walked away.

After the events on Coruscant, the unknown faction revealed themselves. They were the Order of Malstrom. They swiftly disposed of Taris, a planet that has been attacked many times over the centuries. Yet, they had a weapon that caused the planet to implode. Torrent and all those sensitive to the force could feel that their weapon, was THE FORCE. And so began the Trifold War.

Other Information: Torrent is partial to using *Sai Tok when finishing off an oppenent.
Torrent has lightsaber skills unmatched in ferocity and speed. This is due to his mastery of so few styles. The styles that he has mastered flow perfectly together and allow for him to quickly dispose of single opponents.
*Sai Tok is either a sith or jedi cutting their adversary in half.

---------------------------------------------------------
All fields are required.(except other)

Jedi Template:
Name:
Description:
Home World:
Jedi Level (Padawan, Master or Knight):
Lightsaber Color (Pink, Blue, Green, Purple, Orange or Blue):
Force Powers:
Lightsaber Styles:(optional)
History:
Other (Anything else you would like to add to your template?):

The Order Template:
Name:
Description:
Home World:
Order Level (Leader, Follower, Apprentice):
Weapon/Lightsaber:
Lightsaber Color (Only fill this in if your character wields a Lightsaber, the choices are Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red or Silver):
History:

Sith Template:
Name:
Description:
Home World:
Sith Level (Lord or Apprentice):
Lightsaber Color (Red or Silver):
Force Powers:
Lightsaber Styles:(optional)
History:

Other:
Name:
Description:
Home World:
Profession:
Weapon(s):
Skills:
History:
----------------------------------------

This RP takes place in the future and is free of all canon restrictions. You may not be a canon character.
Rules
#1-No God-mods
#2-No cybering
#3-Must be literate. No one-liners or extreme disregard for spelling, grammar, etc.
#4-See this through to the end
#5-A post is expected at least every three days.
#6-keyblader!, myself, and Ringleader Man have control over this RP
#7-Please place "Balance is key" above your template.

Updates!!!
5/23-RP has begun, thread can be found [URL="http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-roleplays/127928-star-wars-trifold-war.html"]here[/URL]. (click "here")
5/23-Character limit raised to three.
5/23-New factions/classes added.
5/24-Worlds and characters added.

Last edited:
Awards
Re: Star Wars: The Trifold War (sign up/OOC)

ok then! this is looking good!
i'll have my template soon.

ResidentEvil

Alright keyblader!. Sounds good. And to the rest of those considering joiing. Leadership positions are open for the Jedi Order and the Order of Malstrom. Malstrom has a single patriarch/matriarch. The Jedi have a council of leaders. Besides that three characters per person are the limit. The leaders of this RP, keyblader!, Ringleader Man, and myself are going to implement various NPC's to either further or enhance the story.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

It looks good RE. I'll have my temp up soon as well.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Balance is key!

Name: Grado Gon Jinn
Description: looks a lot like his 10x great grandfather Qui Gon Jinn but he does not have the facial hair and his hair is a bit darker brown and not as soft.
Homeworld: Born on Bespin but his parents were forced to move from Coruscant.
Jedi level: Master
Lightsaber colors: Dual green lightsabers
Lightsaber styles: (I have no idea what they are, I'll edit them in as soon as I get an idea)
Force abilities: Force lightning strike (Or refered to as sith strike in ' The Force Unleashed') Force push, Force grip, Force throw, Force Repulse, Lightsaber throw, Ground slam, Saber Whirlwind, Force wave (sends the force outward from himself and his lightsaber).
History: Just before birth the sith were trying to assinate his family and were forced to move into hiding on bespin due to suspicion that his family could give birth to another great jedi like his 10x great grandfather Qui Gon Jinn. They raised little Grado with care and eventually his family was surprised at breakfast when he was able to grab the spoon out of his mother's hand and bring it to him with the force when he was three. At age 7 they sent him back to coruscant to be trained as a jedi, he was very skilled with the force and eventually became a apprentice at age twelve, at age 17 he was ready for the trials. He passed them and and became a jedi knight and left for home to see his family only to find that his mother was killed by the sith two years ago. His father survived the ordeal but had lost an arm. his life changed that day, and uses intense ferocity and focus in any situation. He also has a keen intellect to figure things out easily. he became a master when he was 37 and currently evaluating who should be his apprentice on the planet of coruscant.

Current location: Coruscant at the jedi temple.

Other facts: He is a master so he can have an apprentice, that leaves the role open

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

Balance is the key.

Name: Eranas Grissom
Description: Turin the sith
Home World: Coruscant
Sith Level: Apprentice
Lightsaber Forms: Cho mai, Sai tok, Jar'Kai, Sokan, Dun Moch, Ataru, Juyo, and Vappad.
Light Saber color: Red
History: Eranas was born to a middle class family on Coruscant. His family wasn't exactly poor but they weren't rich either. His father was never around. He was a Jedi Knight so his business took him to the far reaches of the galaxy. His mother was a pilot for the Sith Armada. She was a spy for her husband. She told him every move the Armada made.

They went years with out being found out but one day Darth Turrent showed up at their door step. He killed his mother. He would have killed his father but he wasn't there. Darth Turrent took Eranas as his apprentice and every day Eranas wonders why. Eranas loves his master for sparing his life and serves his master without question. He blames his father for his mother's death and hunts him whenever he can. The very mention of his fathers name can cause a fury to spark with in Eranas. He will stop at nothing to destroy him.

Last edited:

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi

"Balance is key"

Name: Ename Krux

Description: Picture here He has long sliver hair and blue eyes.

Personality: Ename is a calm, caring jedi. He can be very dopey sometimes though he serious during missons and time of dire importance. He tries to hold justice in Coruscant, he is a natural born leader and can acomplish any task he is given.

Home World: Coruscant

Jedi Level: Knight

Lightsaber Color: Green, Shaped like a Short sword covered in a saber-proof cover.

Lightsaber Forms: Shii-cho, Sokan.

Abilities: Force healing, Force Push, Electric Judgment, Force Light.

History: Born in Coruscant, his father was a jedi and his mother was a diplomat. His family was kept secret from the jedi order, until one day his father decided that his choices to have a family were wrong to the jedi order and left. Ename's mother fell into deep depression following her husband's departure, at the age of five he went off alone determined to find his father at the temple.

When he arrived at the temple, weary from the trip he collapsed on the steps of the temple. A short while later he woke up in the quarters from jedi younglings, he stumbled around feeling restored. One of the masters had rescued him and offered him a propsition: Become a jedi or go back home, Ename made the obvious choice and become a jedi.

He excelled over the other students becoming a padawan at 7 under the guidance of no other than his father, Ename kept this secret from his master and trained with his father to become stronger. 7 years later word came from the news that Ename's mother had died, he decided that he should tell his master. He walked up to him and handed him the news, his father looked at him and said "I know already, son,". He got down on his knees and said "Do you hate me?"

Ename shook his head "I can't hate you," he walked out. 2 years later Ename became a knight, follwing the domination of Coruscant he has disguised himself as a dark jedi to evade capture.

Other: His lightsaber is turned on constantly but his held in a sheath.

ResidentEvil

Novaix you are accepted. OF(Oblivion Fenrir) since you are a jedi please include your abilities and if possible lightsaber styles. I will edit the template to include these. Also, in your bio please explain how you became a master and your current position.

Oreo, I am willing to be your master. I left the position open for you.

Awards

Balance is key!

Name: Soto Ken
Description:
smexy______by_Reiri_sama.jpg

wears a typical jedi knight's robe
Home World: born in Coruscant, now in jedi temple on Dantooine
Lightsaber Color: Silver
Abilities: Force push/pull, basically anything that involves moving stuff. Force heal
Lightsaber Forms: Soto uses a form that he invented himself. he holds his lightsaber in his left hand and reverse behind his back. Soto also has studied many different martial arts and mixes them with his fighting style.
History: Soto grew up in the jedi temple, He was left on the front entrance when he was an infant. all that was with him was a letter stating his name. when the jedi found him they immediately sensed a strong connection with the force in him. Although he always completed his training with ease Soto was always more interested in playing around and making jokes. Because of this Soto was consistently scolded by his jedi master. when He was 16 he passed his jedi trials and became a knight. ever since then he just hangs around the temple flirting with girls and in general getting in trouble.

Last edited:

ResidentEvil

kb nice template. But, please explain where you are now. Coruscant has been conquered by the Sith.

Awards

yeah, sorry, feeling kinda lazy

edit: so what planets have jedi temples?

ResidentEvil

Plenty. Dantooine is a popular one. I am sure you could choose many others as well. I am not too sure about the New Jedi Order.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Re: Star Wars: The Trifold War (sign up/OOC) (An RE, RLM and keyblader! Production)OP

Balence is key!

Name: Dana Gonzale
Description: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/Angel_lover_02/Anime%20men/smallerharuurara2us.jpg
Home World: Naboo
Lightsaber Color: Purple
Abilities: Force Push/Pull, High-Jump.
Lightsaber Forms: Dana holds his Lightsaber in his right hand but instead of having the Lightsaber in front of his body he prefers it behind him.
History: Dana was born in the planet of Naboo where he lived a normal life until one day when Dana was 14 a Jedi had come there to warn the people there that danger was coming. After everyone evacuated the planet and headed for Tatooine with the Jedi he told Dana that he sensed something from him, and that something was the force, Dana was gifted and the Jedi asked him to become his apprentice when they got to the Jedi Temple in Tatooine. Of course Dana said yes. Dana and his master traveled to many planets defending the Galaxy from evil until his master became ill and died. Dana moved on and later gained the rank of Jedi Knight.
Other: He probably later on in the story needs a Padawan.

ResidentEvil

Re: Star Wars: The Trifold War (sign up/OOC) (An RE, RLM and keyblader! Production)OP

RM is obviously accepted. I look forward to RPing with you guys. Looks like we have six members. RM I am going to put up the IC thread. Orea, before you are accepted.(and yes I will accept you soon enough) Please fill out a bio. Thank you.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

RM is obviously accepted. I look forward to RPing with you guys. Looks like we have six members. RM I am going to put up the IC thread. Orea, before you are accepted.(and yes I will accept you soon enough) Please fill out a bio. Thank you.

Awesome. I'm looking forward to this RP, I have a feeling I can learn how to battle some more here.

ResidentEvil

Cool. I have asked Cool Jazz to join. I am sure you have seen his RP. I didn't want that great character to go completely to waste. So I asked him to bring it over as either a lesser sith lord or the patriarch of the Order. He seems to be a pretty good RPer.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Cool. I have asked Cool Jazz to join. I am sure you have seen his RP. I didn't want that great character to go completely to waste. So I asked him to bring it over as either a lesser sith lord or the patriarch of the Order. He seems to be a pretty good RPer.

You mean Crimson Jazz? Yeah I've seen his RP. Yeah he's pretty good.

ResidentEvil

HA! Yeah Crimson Jazz. That is who I meant. I sure hope he joins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back