• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Re: star door

I only know about a thing by the power lines in 3rd district where I used thunder...I didn't know what it did though...

chaoslord92

it has been pretty much confirmed that the object shaped like a star has no meaning and is impossible to go into

Niisanchan

I have tried to open that door all these years (around a year of my life wasted 8D)... trust me, it's only decoration >__<

SeFira

The star door is not what you think, after you finish killing mobs on roof next to where the bell is, befor u can do the red trinity sign, there is a path that leads you to the next roof tops, there is a window open, presumably after you use the lightning on the wires, that leads you thru a "Star Door" in the third district. you kill some mobs, and can go bck thru that door or continue on in the third district :D there u have it, the MYSTERY of the "star door" solved, lol

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

The star door is not what you think, after you finish killing mobs on roof next to where the bell is, befor u can do the red trinity sign, there is a path that leads you to the next roof tops, there is a window open, presumably after you use the lightning on the wires, that leads you thru a "Star Door" in the third district. you kill some mobs, and can go bck thru that door or continue on in the third district :D there u have it, the MYSTERY of the "star door" solved, lol

I see you're new so welcome to the forums!!! :D

This topic very old, over six years old in fact so I'll be closing it. Try to avoid bumping threads that are over six months old, m'kay? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back