• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Standard or Proud?..that is the question..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronos

should i start the game in standard or proud...i heard the games pretty easy, i wanna challenge, i just wanna hear what u guys have to say...

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
If you want to cry your eyes out, go crazy and other stuff then choose the proud if you want to take it easy and go at the regular pace then be standard and finally if you are inexperienced and afraid to keep on dying on the missions that be a noob and be the beginner

Khronos

is it like more enemies than in standard or r they just harder to beat...lol i wont even think about playing on easy

ChronoTrigga

Play standard. Why? So you have to actually work and complete all of the Journal to get the secret ending rather than *****-footing around and not completing everything...trust me....it's worth it. I've enjoyed all 36:34 hours of gameplay and I'm not even at the end of the game. Level 62 btw. About to go back to Twilight town for the last time, but I still have a bunch of missions to complete and power level on Pride Peak.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
im gonna do it on normal cos i want to do it and take my time and finsih it........an then do proud and get everything :D

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
The reason why you have to beat all the worlds for proud is because it's a higher difficulty. Have you tried beating Hades' Paradox cup? Not a lot of people can beat that, especially on proud. Standard is easy. Therefore, they gotta make up for getting the secret ending. I think they were reasonable. Just think how many people would faint at trying to beat the game like that on proud?

Standard first, then proud. For the challenge.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
think of it this way, would u rather play on
standard, taking close to no damage along with being able to kill a enemy in 3 hits

or

play proud and have most of your life gone in a hit and atucally having to use stratergy
just depends which u think is more fun

ordaXjn

the only difference on proud is that the enemies do A LOT more damage, so i wanted a huge challenge so i picked proud and ived died about 10 times and im halfway through the game

so proud is a challenge if ya want it

KhII--Fenrir

lol i dunno i just beat proud like 2 min ago and i beat standard 2 days ago....if u wanna see what happens in the game and take it easy do standard but if you like challenges and like to die or get really close then choose proud. It's all about what u like to do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back